Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinion on the Thunderbird

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Here has been the fish counts on the Thunderbird since Oct 1, 2015. 10/1 62 Yellowfin Tuna 10/2 63 YFT 10/3 81 YFT 10/4 176 YFT 10/5 208 YFT 10/6 97 YFT 10/7 196 YFT 10/8 132 YFT 10/9 188 YFT 10/10 127 YFT

Next available date to fish on the Thunderbird is leaving Sunday Oct 11 fishing on the 12. Confucius say, "he who hesitates is lost" lol
    Anyone who might have been sold on the idea of fishing on the Thunderbird after reading everyone's positive comments were not disappointed. First available fishing date on the T-Bird was today October 12. They almost sunk the boat with Yellowfin Tuna today!!!! 187 landed and their heading home early and HAPPY!!!!!!!

I would say, keep a close eye on your tackle. The LA boats attract a lot of shady guys.

Hello,

I haven't been on that one, however, i did spend a full day out on the western pride. The crew, specifically "Chris" was awesome. The captain was awesome as well, however, i seem'ed to have spent a lot of time with the crew of course. We caught a ton of fish, i went home with about 3 yellow tails, some Bonita and Bass. Like i said the crew made it happen..Would love to go out again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12