Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HG7 Closing Statement... It's all about Family, Friends, Fun & Fishing.

Thanks Arthur and to all the S.W.A.T. members that make this possible each year.

Tim

good times for sure

Last edited by City Dad; 10-05-2015 at 02:57 PM.

Thanx a lot for everything again guys ! Smiles all around ... can't beat that!
    Cool Video Mr. Perchin Dave!

Hunting Giants 7 was definitely a "giant" success - giant smiles, giant fun, giant connections with old and new friends and a giant opportunities for every soul to experience the joy of both giving and receiving. I am confidant that each person that attended this years event went home with their "cup" overflowing in a giant way

A GIANT thank you to Arthur (wingnut), to Mike (bones) and Don (bachiboy) for all their pre-event efforts Another GIANT thank you to Mikey (exfactor), Bill (uncoachable uh... which way out I mean) and Roy (Q3fishboy) for the fish taco feast Thanks go to Frank (iLLest) the official photographer and Dave (perchin dave) the official videographer. There are so many other SWATsters that deserve a GIANT thanks - a GIANT SWAT WTG brothers and sisters!!!. It was a Giant blessing for the girls and I to serve along side you

Plus a HUNTING GIANTS GIANT thank you for all those who attended this year. With you coming out and bringing your joy and energy, this event was a GIANT time of family, friends, fun, (and a lil bit O) fishing too Dana's vision continues to touch all our lives

LETS DO IT AGAIN A YEAR FROM NOW

Nick

some pics of the day:

Nicole (Nicrdh) going for it!

Jr Swat sisters presenting Nicole with her LC certificate for landing a healthy 17" flattie!

C-life and haleebit

"are those bunny ears your sporting there sis?"

The junior SWAT sisters (city girl, city sushi, C-life, and haleebit) packing all the raffle boxes with the goodies!!!!

a view behind the scenes

Last edited by anchor3n1; 10-06-2015 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishingdachronarch201E7 View Post
    Awesome time like always, HUGE Thanks to Arthur and the whole SWAT team! big UPS!!!!!

very cool vid PerchinDave!

Tony G
    Hey thanks awesome Tony! Perchin' Dave

Again thanks so much Arthur for your leadership, initiative and hard work and all the SWAT for making this very special event of 2015!

I also much appreciated the help from the SWAT guys, Chris and Nick, in setting up my 5 grandkids surf setups ( 5 knots per c- rig!). Dave thanks for the video. It was good meeting you. I hope you get to use the Channel Islands trip.

The grandkids had an awesome time and look forward to this event every year!

This event was absolutely awesome. BIG THANKS! to everyone who helped out I sincerely appreciate all of the effort that was put fourth to make this event happen. Arthur i can't say enough about how great everything went. Great photos Illest and Video Perchin Dave!!

A "HUGE THANKS" to everyone that helped us to have a great time on Saturday.
    It was a pleasure to meet a few more people this year, have a chance to talk to some that I haven't been able to talk to & really just enjoy the serenity the day brought.
    This event is one that I look forward to every year, right up there with Easter and Christmas... <><

I am now counting down the days till next years event...
    Take Care All & God Bless Everyone,
    Robert
    <><

One more for the books!!! Thanks to everyone who helped out with this event and thanks to all the participants for coming out to make it such a success! My family and I had a great time and look forward to another awesome event next year. Arthur and Mike...you guys are the best. Thanks for all that you put into this...it is truly amazing. Awesome photos and video Frank and Dave!!! Mikey, Bill and Roy...thanks for the incredible fish tacos!!! Those are gonna help secure another hallpass in the surf from my wife.

Don

Many thanks to Wingnut and SWAT for putting this on. I had a great time and I am looking forward to next year as well!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast