Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lake is looking much better, and saturday tourney is on

Default Lake is looking much better, and saturday tourney is on

Was out there today, they were able to clean a ton of debris from the lake. Clarity at ramp was about 2 feet, there is floating debris out on the lake, but be careful and you'll be ok. Forecast for Saturday is a south breeze, which is good as it blows the much away from the ramp. Our ZLF bass federation open tourney is still on for Saturday. $150 all in, five fish bass limit, tons of raffle items afterwards. Come check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Topwater Terry View Post
    Was out there today, they were able to clean a ton of debris from the lake. Clarity at ramp was about 2 feet, there is floating debris out on the lake, but be careful and you'll be ok. Forecast for Saturday is a south breeze, which is good as it blows the much away from the ramp. Our ZLF bass federation open tourney is still on for Saturday. $150 all in, five fish bass limit, tons of raffle items afterwards. Come check it out!
    I was out on 10/31 the lake was horrible debris floating everywhere the later it got the wind blew more from the docks to c-point and beyond. One lunch line due to build up. Notta for me my buddy end up getting 2 nice on leadcore ..lo

Thanks for the report lowe...looks like it's gonna be a while until the lake clears, if the upcoming rain doesn't make it worse...