Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our chlidren will never know what they missed out on

Default Our chlidren will never know what they missed out on

I was on here a while ago before i got into racing bikes... I moved out here from pa wondering what castaic would hold as well as casitas and the other lakes.... I am going to rant here ... It ******* bullshit and pisses me off. when i was young i dreamed of coming out to these so cal lakes and the thought of catching a huge LMB... here go the bako boys green carp **** .LOL .. TROUT only BOB ,,, I spent some time in a spot with your son we will on vacation if you would call it.... a few years ago..... Great guy you rasied him right... I am concerned that most people will never get to spend a good fishing trip with there family........ It is a way of life that is slowly going away.... BOB call me 747 242 4169 I would like to pay for a fmaily that has never caught a fish that work with me.. I would love you to show them how awesome it is ..

I'm a bit confused on what your rant actually is....that you dreamt of coming out to the socal lakes and catching the fish of a lifetime, but you haven't yet?
    Last edited by ZipperWurm; 10-04-2015 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZipperWurm View Post
    I'm a bit confused on what your rant actually is....that you dreamt of coming out to the socal lakes and catching the fish of a lifetime, but you haven't yet?
    Lol sounds like a drunken rant to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Number1topgun View Post
    Lol sounds like a drunken rant to be honest.
    Now that I look at the time it was posted (2:13am) I think you might be right, lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZipperWurm View Post
    I'm pretty good at translating rants!!!! lol But we should let the OP have first shot at responding to his own mindset.

Yep drunken rant it was... Have no idea what I was even trying to say. HA

Well as rants go you kept it pretty dang friendly and cordial giving props to TO and his son and even volunteering to pay on all expense paid trip for a family with TO.

But as far as Castaic, boy, I wish I was around in the mid 80s to early 90s. Just missed it by a decade or two

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    Well as rants go you kept it pretty dang friendly and cordial giving props to TO and his son and even volunteering to pay on all expense paid trip for a family with TO.

But as far as Castaic, boy, I wish I was around in the mid 80s to early 90s. Just missed it by a decade or two
    Hey, who wants to catch DD largemouth anyway?!

To hell with those things, Rod. We got stripers now!

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post

So many of the big females were caught on live crayfish, so by today standards they were CHEATING!!!!! lol

...........do you mean a bass like this..........he was only 13.5...........caught at pyramid...............I think my son you met must be Patrick..............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast