Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No reports ... nobody going fishing?

Default No reports ... nobody going fishing?

Seems like there aren't many reports ... except maybe TO
    Last edited by billy b; 10-02-2015 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Seems like there aren't may reports ... except maybe TO
    Ok you convinced me, "I'll write one tonight!!!!!" lol

Headed up 395 October 8.... I'll check in when we get back...

Quote Originally Posted by jmurillo74 View Post
    Headed up 395 October 8.... I'll check in when we get back...
    Where you fizhun and where ya stayin?

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Where you fizhun and where ya stayin?
    Staying in Mammoth, fishing from PVR up to Lee Vining. Hope to be there early Thursday, coming home Sunday. Has DFG stocked lately?

In the process of planning a trip... somewhere between Lone Pine and PVR... will report soon.

With water temps and conditions hammering our Sierras, I'm surprised reports are even being written.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    With water temps and conditions hammering our Sierras, I'm surprised reports are even being written.
    I'm surprised anybody writes a trout report about anything but a pay lake!!!! Remember what happened last year???????? lol

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I'm surprised anybody writes a trout report about anything but a pay lake!!!! Remember what happened last year???????? lol
    Hmm...can safely answer "no" to that question, please enlighten those who don't fish for trout where a golf cart can also feed us beer while our PowerBait™ is soaking to what happened last year.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Hmm...can safely answer "no" to that question, please enlighten those who don't fish for trout where a golf cart can also feed us beer while our PowerBait™ is soaking to what happened last year.
    Let me get on my soap box now!!!!!! Seal get the Peto Bismo ready!!!! I love FNN, it taught me a lot about how the human brain works. Also what will people say, "if there isn't any obvious barriers to free speech." Let me explain my logic. When people write a fish report here on FNN, the audience feels they have the right, no make that an obligation to read every word the OP wrote and critique and criticism every thing they may disagree with in the OP fish report!!!! For example, should the OP even been fishing those waters. (let alone write a report on it) Did the OP release his fish to the standards that the audience prefers. Did the OP use the proper bait or lures etc. Well can you guess what a lot of OP'S do after this criticisms comes in, they say "NEVER AGAIN WILL I WRITE A REPORT FOR FNN!!!!" To make matters worse there is a lot of Trout Nazis on here, "WAITING TO POUNCE ON ANYONE WRITING A TROUT REPORT!!!!" Other then a pay lake. I won't embarrass the guy who wrote the report last November about his fishing trip to the High Sierras by his report name, but it was pretty bad!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-05-2015 at 04:37 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast