Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: guide trip sun bass tourney and too many lake lice erger and ernie

Default guide trip sun bass tourney and too many lake lice erger and ernie

erge an old client from the past wanted to take his co-worker ernie fishing ernie is a rookie to fishing and never fished stripers before. we jammed around the lake first thing looking for boils ,didn't find any but found dead water takers in some spots that have been good lately for boiling,we did the c and r thing looking for upgrades.after about 3 hrs of that we started trolling ,it was wide open in some of the trolling spots that always hold shad ,the problem was a dink fest ,we got doubles and triples but we tossed back ,until later after some nicer models bit ,but then the dinks came back ,the boys wanted some meat to take home so we started killing them. there was only one area that had big boils ,me and erge made some long casts and got hit but the fish didn't stick ,it really sucked because the fish were really big .I will be back later this week on another guide trip..........thank you erge and ernie for using my service..........

Nice going guys, way to get em despite the tough circumstances.........The Mid is tough enough on weekends, even without the bass tourney, looks like you had some fun though!...............Dave