Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: San Francisco 49er fans...

Default San Francisco 49er fans...

Your thoughts?

Even though I called it in pre season last year and that sad excuse for a human called me a "dumazz" while doing so..

What's the future hold?

Being from LA, I'm more a 49er observer than a fan, but I'll jump in here...strange to see them fall so far from a few years ago, but they've had a lot of personnel turnover...could be worse though, like the Ravens...meanwhile Harbaugh looks like a genius so far in Michigan.

Harbaugh--Pick a number between 1-10
    Kapernick--"I pick 6"

Enough said!

MM

Girlfriend had 49rs picked in our parlay this week, I told her she was nuts, we changed it. I was right. I wish I had told her the same thing about her Chargers pick.

Coach: Kap pick any number between 1 and 10.

Kap: I pic-6..

I expected a tough season with a new coach and a serious turnover of players. With young guys retireing out of nowhere and getting rid of players that are legal issues along with the players we lost due to free agency I was expecting a rebuilding situation. It is better for me to go into a season expecting a tough season then being a miserable person when my team gets beat and having my wife pissed at my mood. Lol
    I still like Kapernick just not the protection he is getting and I have high hopes in the future for some of our younger players. I also love our pick up of our rugby player Hayne. It will be a tough season but that is football.

Quote Originally Posted by 5150fishn View Post
    I expected a tough season with a new coach and a serious turnover of players. With young guys retireing out of nowhere and getting rid of players that are legal issues along with the players we lost due to free agency I was expecting a rebuilding situation. It is better for me to go into a season expecting a tough season then being a miserable person when my team gets beat and having my wife pissed at my mood. Lol
    I still like Kapernick just not the protection he is getting and I have high hopes in the future for some of our younger players. I also love our pick up of our rugby player Hayne. It will be a tough season but that is football.
    Amen to that buddy

Footage of 49er's scrimmages have emerged:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Footage of 49er's scrimmages have emerged:

last '9er press conference: