Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Perris fishing for my 30th 10/11/15

Default Perris fishing for my 30th 10/11/15

So a few friends, my son and I are going to lake Perris for some fishing for my 30th on October 11th. Wanted to see if anyone would iffer some tips or advice? We all want to have a good time and catch some fish and any advice would help. If you like we can talk i private message.

Also if anyone will be there that day we would love to have someone come fish with us and show us a thing or two. We are renting a pontoon so it be a free boat ride :)

Thank you in advance for any help

pete marino guides on that lake. you can pm him or i'm sure he'll chime in as soon as he reads this. he is not shy of helping others. or you can go to bas pro shops in rancho cucamonga on sat at 3 pm. he will be doing a seminar.i fished with him early june and did really good on the alabama rig. i'll be going out this sunday with him and will post my results as soon as able. i wont give location where we fish since those are petes and not mine

The anchors on the pontoons suck. They don't hold and u will be drifting even if u throw out the anchor. Last time we went we ended up drifiting on top of the tires and we had to jump in the water on top of the tires and push the pontoon. Definetly an adventure. Good luck out there. If you want bluegills tho their is some at the tires good luck out there

Fish out side weedlines and deeper with reaction baits..

You being in a pontoon will make it tougher thats for sure because you wont be stealthy and mobile... but you can make the best of it if the wind isn't blowing..

see you sunday DP....

Pete

Thanks for the tips guys, we will make the best of it and maybe we will see some of you there
    Tight lines

What are you guys fishing for? I can give you some panfish tips if you'd like.. I did pretty good last year in October.

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    What are you guys fishing for? I can give you some panfish tips if you'd like.. I did pretty good last year in October.
    We are going to fish for LMB but will take any tips, what ever we can catch will be good. Want to make sure my son lands one, hes only 6 and got him hooked on fishing :)