Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Saving my coins.

Default Saving my coins.

How much fishing money do ya think I have here. I will find out tomorrow when I cash it in, I think its about a years worth of pocket change that I threw in a coffee can. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9FF_3978.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	47038 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9FF_3977.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	47039 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9FF_3976.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	47040

I bet you have about $126.

I'm gonna say 126.50 Bob.... Lol. Feels like I'm on the Price is Right!

I think its more and will post the cash in total tomorrow, I also have about 30 pounds of penny's but need a machine counter to put them into. I think my credit union has one.

I was just messing around with that number. Looks like a few hundred bucks to me. I drop my change into my son's piggy bank everyday and when we cash it in, it's usually around $100-$150. Your pile looks a lot bigger than what we take in. And yes, most credit unions have self serve change machines that don't charge fees. That's how we do it!

Yeah, don't pay anything to cash in your coins. I'll meet you at my credit union and use theirs at no charge to save that 8% or whatever it is now.

Coinstar at most grocery has no charge if u have minimum $10 worth and willing to get a gift card. I used homedepot which i can use up no problems buying stuff or tools etc.

I'll say $211.85,quarters go a long way.

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    Yeah, don't pay anything to cash in your coins. I'll meet you at my credit union and use theirs at no charge to save that 8% or whatever it is now.
    Thanks for the offer Marley but I found out that my credit union has a coin machine. I got $166 for the silver coins and will cash the can of penny's in tomorrow.

$166... nice! You had more quarters than it looked like. That's an overnight islands trip with meals and tips, and there's yellows to be had. Woo-hoo!!! Pennies are different, 30lbs. only going to be about $28