Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: AV Craigslist Rants and Raves

Default AV Craigslist Rants and Raves

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/an...230469892.html

Saw this today thought it was interesting that someone would go to such lengths to steal your aqueduct caught carp!

Wow
    That's a first I have ever heard of someone stealing carps from another angler. I always give away my carps when caught or I just release them. If it was me, I would just put this behind me and move forward. I doubt the authorities would get involved in this situation but I could be wrong. Just happy it wasn't his tackle that got stolen or even worse, get into a conflict with that individual that could resulted really really bad.

But yeah, just surprised that it has come down to individuals stealing fish.

This Dude is trolling.......... Waste of my time

I'm sorry about the having his fish stolen but, That's hilarious!

I LOL'd at this. It sounds like a troll....but then again it is the AV, so who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by jdduckman View Post
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/an...230469892.html

Saw this today thought it was interesting that someone would go to such lengths to steal your aqueduct caught carp!
    Black men stealing carp ? Now that's funny and utterly trollish, R & R is a cesspool, and increasingly craigslist as a whole, the so called forums are filled with losers that use multiple handles to spew their agenda because no one in real life gives them any attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Theos View Post
    Black men stealing carp ? Now that's funny and utterly trollish, R & R is a cesspool, and increasingly craigslist as a whole, the so called forums are filled with losers that use multiple handles to spew their agenda because no one in real life gives them any attention.
    That was nicely said!!!!!

Guess, I am a bit naive.
    Didn't really think about stereotypes and troll possibilities.
    Posted cause the board has been so dead.
    When growing up we bought a cottage on a lake in Indiana that we stayed in during the summers. The entire contents of the house was included in the sale. There was a recipe in there that read Making Salmon freom Carp. I always wondered, but we never tried it.