Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very important boating announcement

Default Very important boating announcement

DUE TO RESTRICTIONS WITH OUR INSURANCE POLICY,

BOATING HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED.
    WE HAVE SHORE FISHING AND CAMPING STILL AVAILABLE.
    WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

We will post the grand re-opening of our boat rental fleet as soon as a date becomes available.

Sorry to hear that. If there was a picture of bad news/luck you would be the poster boy. Best of luck with the insurance battle, I do not envy the task you have at hand.

Man it just keeps getting worse for you guys and us. What a shame! Good luck

Lakes that are dead to me:

Oso-check
    Corona-check
    Irvine-Check

Happy Jack's still in business???

Default Boating

Quote Originally Posted by sevenout View Post
    Lakes that are dead to me:

Oso-check
    Corona-check
    Irvine-Check

Happy Jack's still in business???

Wow that's awful for those that used to frequent your establishment
    What puzzles me is why is your insurance company seems to be the only company that prohibits boats onto your lake ?
    I can think of around 10 lakes off the top of my head that are close by that just don't seem to have the insurance issues that you guys seem to have.
    My suggestion to you would be to use a insurance company that's does not jack you around call all the other lakes for recommendations and names of the company's they use my guess is that it might even end up saving you more money on your premiums .
    We'll good luck and hopefully enough shore fisherman will keep you afloat .

I think we all new this was coming.

Default Fleet ETA

Quote Originally Posted by vineline View Post
    DUE TO RESTRICTIONS WITH OUR INSURANCE POLICY,

BOATING HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED.
    WE HAVE SHORE FISHING AND CAMPING STILL AVAILABLE.
    WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

We will post the grand re-opening of our boat rental fleet as soon as a date becomes available.

Do you have an estimation of when the new fleet will be in?

So is the private boat issue permanent? If so, there is no point in having a boat. I just want to make sure 4 months down the road,everyone can bring their boats back and put them on the water after I have just sold my boat.

Guys I've been telling you this is going to happen. All you Vine lovers need to get a clue. Instead of fighting the facts you should have been pushing management to find a better solution rather than say we are with you Vine!!! Next announcement will be they have closed up shop. Sorry but the writing and facts are on the wall.
    ---Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Catmando View Post
    So is the private boat issue permanent? If so, there is no point in having a boat. I just want to make sure 4 months down the road,everyone can bring their boats back and put them on the water after I have just sold my boat.
    I'd wait at least a year!!!!! I have no information to justify that just my gut feeling!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast