Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Kicked Out of LBC

Default Kicked Out of LBC

I could not believe it !!! I am over there in the water,the only one fishing, minding my own business, and this girl

lifeguard in a red LG truck gives me a hoot. I thought she was going to ask me for my licence, NOOOO She says I

can,t be in the water WHAT !!!! I am thinking , the heck are you talking about ? Then she says, There was a

recent LA .River Sewage spill and you can,t be in the water right now , but you can still fish HOW am I going to fish if I can,t

be in the water That,s like telling a bird of pray on a cliff looking at the prey below and telling him, You can,t fly !!!!

So, anyways, I left the area. After having gone to O.C. I did manage to beat the skunk at least..

Bummer,better than getting sick I guess,wtg on the spottie!

Cya Tuna Vic

I'm sure she was just doing what she was told to do Daniel. I bet if you were wearing waders she probably would have let you go on fishing. Seems pretty reasonable to just ask you to back up and stay out of the poo poo water. I NEVER fish the LBC without wearing waders as normal protocol. That water is nasty. Still can't believe guys like Sinjin Kim used to eat the halibut from there....EWWWWW

Nice job sticking your spottie skunkbuster...WTG.

Hope to see you at HGVII sir!

Mike

I went diving at Bird Rock, San Diego one morning first thing, beautiful day. I come out of the water and there is stay out of the water signs everywhere. I leave for home and about 10 minutes down the road and chummed someone's bushes. Yukkk!

Are you referring to those birds that go to church?

Hi ya Daniel,

Euggghh! What are those brown spots on your fish?!?!? Or is it caca water perhaps! Yuk! Sewer SPILLS!!!

As always ..... impressive fish numbers Sir!

Thanx for the fish report with pic's!

SP Dan <"))><

PS .... Am I noticing a pattern with you here Daniel?? ....
    it seems as though people are running you out of your fishing spots on a regular bases! lol
    Last edited by SP Dan; 09-20-2015 at 12:56 PM.