Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 9/10 Overnight on the Grande

Default 9/10 Overnight on the Grande

As a new member I have difficulty in laying down new posts. I do have a few like 500 on my old name sorta sober. Dana was always good to me, but like now, this site has fantastic members and a few guy less than so.
    I said I'd contribute to this site in a positive way. So I went fishing yesterday. Here's how it went. I'm gonna post a few pics n give u guys the rundown a little later. I'm sorry the pics are small but I went out on the 9th to fish my birthday on the 10th to celebrate my 49th birthday. Don't get me wrong, I'm an ******* in the 3rd degree, but in my last trimester I want to give back to the guys who helped so much. First the pics and I know they're small but I'm not tech savvy, u savvy so I'm trying I fill u in on the details later

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	46975Click image for larger version. 

Views:	242 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	46976Click image for larger version. 

Views:	236 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	46977

TTACH=CONFIG]46982[/ATTACH]Click image for larger version. 

Views:	161 
Size:	82.1 KB 
ID:	46981Click image for larger version. 

Views:	165 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	46980Click image for larger version. 

Views:	171 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	46978 few football yellowfin one 30+, Mexican limits of dodos, very few on the troll but the paddys were holding fish when we could find em. I think I'll stick around local for my money. Nice boat again good crew on the GrandeClick image for larger version. 

Views:	167 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	46979
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	159 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	46982  
    Last edited by Ssortasober; 09-12-2015 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Ssortasober View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	171 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	46978 few football yellowfin one 30+, Mexican limits of dodos, very few on the troll but the paddys were holding fish when we could find em. I think I'll stick around local for my money. Nice boat again good crew on the GrandeClick image for larger version. 

Views:	167 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	46979
    Can I ask you an honest question? I know the DoDo's are ok size, but the report's I'm getting on the size of the Tuna don't seem to justify the effort. I'm asking you this question so I can tell my fishing partner, "let's just concentrate the rest of the season on the fabulous Yellowtail fishing going up here in the LA area. What do you think?????

Right on the money there I spent a fortune on that trip and had better fishin on the Southern Cal

Don't worry about the pics,they tell the story fine,looks like a decent quantity of fish,and good times,thanks for the report!

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by Ssortasober View Post
    Right on the money there I spent a fortune on that trip and had better fishin on the Southern Cal
    Thanks for your response!!! I too have had some fantastic trips on the Southern Cal and spending chomp change to do it!!! lol