Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Anyone with some good Largemouth Bass spots?

Default Anyone with some good Largemouth Bass spots?

I got the fishing itch again, and was wonderimg if any of tou have a good pond, streem or lake that has some good LMB. I would love to meet up and fish or you can send me a private message of the spot. I live in North Orange County. Be willing to pitch in for gas :)

Quote Originally Posted by clos_fish05 View Post
    I got the fishing itch again, and was wonderimg if any of tou have a good pond, streem or lake that has some good LMB. I would love to meet up and fish or you can send me a private message of the spot. I live in North Orange County. Be willing to pitch in for gas :)

There are some darn good places right in your town....

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    There are some darn good places right in your town....
    Do you mind sending me a personal message with some locations?

Quote Originally Posted by clos_fish05 View Post
    Do you mind sending me a personal message with some locations?
    Unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    Unbelievable!
    No not really!!! The kind of fishing I do I like helping people. This week alone I was pm by 5 different groups of people helping them get a good fishing trip. It's just your philosophy of fishing. Some people think fishing should be treated like sex, everybody does it but it's inappropriate to talk about it to anyone!!!! lol I'll answer the OP questions in a general way without burning anyones spot. If you live in Orange county most of the county Regional parks have bass in them, pick one and good luck!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-06-2015 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    No not really!!! The kind of fishing I do I like helping people. This week alone I was pm 5 different groups of people helping them get a good fishing trip. It's just your philosophy of fishing. Some people think fishing should be treated like sex, everybody does it but it's inappropriate to talk about it to anyone!!!! lol I'll answer the OP questions in a general way without burning anyones spot. If you live in Orange county most of the county Regional parks have bass in them, pick one and good luck!!!
    Thanks, i really appreciate the help.

E tucker you are a good man, this site needs more guys like you, clos fish y don't u fish Yorba regional? It's how I learned to fish 40 years ago, there's bass there

Quote Originally Posted by Ssortasober View Post
    E tucker you are a good man, this site needs more guys like you, clos fish y don't u fish Yorba regional? It's how I learned to fish 40 years ago, there's bass there
    Can I quote you!!!!!!! lol I can name several people (which I won't) just fell off their chairs and got suddenly got sick to their stomachs after hearing you saying that!!!! lol All kidding aside "I LOVE HELPING FELLOW FISHERMEN!!!" That why I joined this site and to make some new friends. Which I have done, I won't embarrass anybody, but I've made some quality friends off this site!!!! Thanks for noticing!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-12-2015 at 12:15 PM.

Thanks now I have to schedule a doctors appointment for the back I just thru out falling off my chair and need a mop and bucket for the chunks that just flew out my mouth.