Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does any one have disneyland hook ups??

Default does any one have disneyland hook ups??

Well i told the wife and kids i would take them to the happiest place on earth right before xmas but didnt realise how dayuum expensive it is now in days. I know some people might know people or so on that maybe can get tickets at a discount price. If any one knows of some one please let me know. I would trully apreciate it.

Good lord!!!!

$99 for a single day ticket?! And $93 for a child?!

You can try Craigslist, but I've found that since it's a sellers market apparently, you might get $10 knocked off those prices I just quoted.

I looked at craigslist but most of the ppl soynd shady. So i want to try something different. And yes 2 kids and 2 adults just to get in 400 buks woowzerrs

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman951 View Post
    I looked at craigslist but most of the ppl soynd shady. So i want to try something different. And yes 2 kids and 2 adults just to get in 400 buks woowzerrs
    Yeah, the Craiglists ads usually seem shady when it came to Disneyland tickets. I didn't know they became that pricy. For that amount, part of the adventure should be to thaw out Walt Disney.

Now I know when I asked my mom to go see Mickey Mouse, she used to reply, "You wanna see a Mouse? Pull the refrigerator out!"

I know many places of employment offer 'discount' tickets to a lot of places, but I don't know how much that discount for Disneyland really is.

mouse in Anaheim rapes them all.....$100per person 1 park and $150 for hopper single day!!:. corporate /hospital/federal discount only gives a mere $2- $3 off whoppee..... nothing like spending $400-$500 just to get into the door... my buddy bought 2 coffees/2 cocoas for the kids and it magically came to $19.+ ....I avoid at all costs of if u must bring food in car for lunch etc...save any way u can $$$... . try get an active military to get u in or buy his ticket with him for him..available on base or itt/locations they must be present while redeeming and each visit at Disneyland( hard to do if they deployed or outta town) .. it was like $125 /3day hopper .they allowed like few tickets a yr. rates change all the time....... also mouse employees can get comp tix as well in the past

How it was. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ea67ab86f347950c5b1321866ffb7dfe.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	46931 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	471950934da99381ab3051adbda7b5fc.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	46932

Quote Originally Posted by BALLERONBUDGET View Post
    ... my buddy bought 2 coffees/2 cocoas for the kids and it magically came to $19.+ ....
    Maybe they were Irish Coffees? :-D

Fisherman,

You can always go the night route starting at the end of September for their Trick or Treat session. I know the tickets are $70. Checkout the following link:

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/eve...lloween-party/

They will let you in the park starting at 4 pm on the day of the event.

Sweetfish yeah im aware of that but what they want to see is the paraded and shows they do for xmas season. We have been told its the best time to go to disneyland

Start saving NOW...LOL

Just recently paid for my two daughters,Their two friends and my grand daughter which is gonna be 3 in January. I also thought WOW how expensive but when I saw video of my grand daughter going nuts when she saw Olaf from Frozen my heart smiled soooooo much it was awesome. To see Disneyland through the eyes of a child is truly one of lifes pleasures that you can't really put a price tag on. ABSOLUTELY MAGICAL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast