Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: does any one have disneyland hook ups??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default does any one have disneyland hook ups??

Well i told the wife and kids i would take them to the happiest place on earth right before xmas but didnt realise how dayuum expensive it is now in days. I know some people might know people or so on that maybe can get tickets at a discount price. If any one knows of some one please let me know. I would trully apreciate it.

Good lord!!!!

$99 for a single day ticket?! And $93 for a child?!

You can try Craigslist, but I've found that since it's a sellers market apparently, you might get $10 knocked off those prices I just quoted.

I looked at craigslist but most of the ppl soynd shady. So i want to try something different. And yes 2 kids and 2 adults just to get in 400 buks woowzerrs

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman951 View Post
    I looked at craigslist but most of the ppl soynd shady. So i want to try something different. And yes 2 kids and 2 adults just to get in 400 buks woowzerrs
    Yeah, the Craiglists ads usually seem shady when it came to Disneyland tickets. I didn't know they became that pricy. For that amount, part of the adventure should be to thaw out Walt Disney.

Now I know when I asked my mom to go see Mickey Mouse, she used to reply, "You wanna see a Mouse? Pull the refrigerator out!"

I know many places of employment offer 'discount' tickets to a lot of places, but I don't know how much that discount for Disneyland really is.

mouse in Anaheim rapes them all.....$100per person 1 park and $150 for hopper single day!!:. corporate /hospital/federal discount only gives a mere $2- $3 off whoppee..... nothing like spending $400-$500 just to get into the door... my buddy bought 2 coffees/2 cocoas for the kids and it magically came to $19.+ ....I avoid at all costs of if u must bring food in car for lunch etc...save any way u can $$$... . try get an active military to get u in or buy his ticket with him for him..available on base or itt/locations they must be present while redeeming and each visit at Disneyland( hard to do if they deployed or outta town) .. it was like $125 /3day hopper .they allowed like few tickets a yr. rates change all the time....... also mouse employees can get comp tix as well in the past

How it was. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ea67ab86f347950c5b1321866ffb7dfe.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	46931 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	471950934da99381ab3051adbda7b5fc.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	46932

Quote Originally Posted by BALLERONBUDGET View Post
    ... my buddy bought 2 coffees/2 cocoas for the kids and it magically came to $19.+ ....
    Maybe they were Irish Coffees? :-D