Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: does any one have disneyland hook ups??

Yes it is expensive but like bones said it will be well worth it. I am in my late 60's now and still remember the great times I have had there as a kid, and yes it was Magical even in the 50's even more so now. Start saving for it you will be glad you did.

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    I remember that time very well. Not enough E tickets and to many A tickets. Used the A tickets at the shooting gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    I remember that time very well. Not enough E tickets and to many A tickets. Used the A tickets at the shooting gallery.
    Still have a few unused A tickets in a box someplace around here. And yes always ran out of the E tickets fast.

Looks like it's a family trip. Don't let the price bum you out. Yeah it is expensive now, but the memories you and your family will make is priceless. Besides spending $400 for an outing with the family of 4 versus getting a new set-up (that will probably sit in the closest) I opt to get a new set-up haha j/k.

Make the memories now and cherish every second that you can spend with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuoc Mam View Post
    Looks like it's a family trip. Don't let the price bum you out. Yeah it is expensive now, but the memories you and your family will make is priceless. Besides spending $400 for an outing with the family of 4 versus getting a new set-up (that will probably sit in the closest) I opt to get a new set-up haha j/k.

Make the memories now and cherish every second that you can spend with them.
    The cheaper I can get in to Disneyland more money for a new set up and tackle that's the plan lol

Try Groupon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12