Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Little Bit of Ninja Fishing W/ pics

I have ran into Wardens 3 times ninja fishing..all three times they checked my license and made sure i was catching my fish with a rod and not having more fish than the legal amount(i don't keep them anyway)All three times no tickets for poaching..it might be the law but even the wardens must feel it's no big deal either.i have also been caught by sheriffs twice and once i received a trespassing ticket(which i beat)but neither time hit with poaching ticket

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    Poorly worded sentence. Reports indicated that the boat was sneaked in, not the people.
    Grammatical corrections aside, source? Just a strange situation, would like to read more on it.

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    Grammatical corrections aside, source? Just a strange situation, would like to read more on it.
    Sorry. Been a while, can't cite it. I think it was one of the OC Register's articles, maybe ABC's coverage.

Default Poacher!!

Quote Originally Posted by bendopolo2004 View Post
    Attachment 47318Attachment 47319So disheartening to find out that even though I only left some footprints, I have brought down the entire fishing population. Even though I have not trespassed in twenty years I somehow have the power to bring down an entire sport. Opps I forgot to include all you other nasty poachers. We catch and release yet are stealing from an unused resource. One that should be open to all in the first place. I feel awful and apologize to all those I have screwed. Now as I sit on my dock here on Mission Viejo Lake and realize that even though I spent a fortune to live here all my fish are gone. Sure they throw some trout in here but the Giant Bass I have chased my entire lifetime are gone. Victims of Golden Algae. Peters Canyon, a public Park has been mis-managed into oblivion. Our fishing friends from Irvine Lake throwing themselves into the Lake like Lemmings, bringing down another resource to us in Orange County. Man its all my fault. If I wouldn't have jumped the fence at Anaheim Lake and caught and released trout in 1970 none of this would have happened. One mis-deed and it has all rolled downhill into a giant mess. John Moore made me pick up trash for a few hours and let me fish the rest of the day. I later worked for him and Russ Cleary at Irvine Lake. We almost got a Party boat set up to run live bait trips there. Still we got the kids pond up and running. But if I just wouldn't have Ninja fished Oso all of this might have come to fruition. And that time I walked up to the dam above Laughlin and caught all those monster Stripers one over Forty, that cemented my illegal obsession. Does this mean I shouldn't be catching all those Steelhead out of the Santa Clara river in during the winter rains. Is it bringing you all down? What about using live trout for giant Browns in June Lake loop. I'm really not doing that its just that after I hook them on a minijig, I let them swim around for a while until they get eaten. Don't have any pics because I quietly let them go unhurt. So I am going surf fishing now and maybe a big wave will wash my horrible *** into a great big undertow and it will be all over. I surely hope all you will bring back the sport to its former glory days, pre-Bendopolo. So here is my new fish report: I went fishing somewhere. I can't say how I did. I might ruin it for others. I can't tell you how or where because that might be somebodies secret. I made it home. If you want to know more....too bad I ruined it for all. Post apocalyptic retired because I can't jump eight foot fences anymore Ninja.
    You Sir ARE a poacher. A little trespassing on the golf course is one thing but using a live trout on purpose or fishing for an endangered steelhead is ABSOLUTELY poaching!!

The fishing gods have struck your home lake down with golden algae

A true Ninja would never post just fish for the love of fishing.

No wonder the Terrorists shot them up. God knows who fished what in San Berdo...

You are a idiot to put it nicely why you you even say that no respect for you ever you need to go away. God bless San Bernadino you idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by bendopolo2004 View Post
    So entertaining. New topic. How is letting your legally caught stocker trout get eaten by a Brown trout any different than dropping back your legally caught small Yellowfin Tuna to a Blue Marlin off the East end of Catalina ? Is this the same as using Shiners for Bass at EL Capitan? How about fishing Crawdads ? Where does it stop. If you use live bait for Bass are you an idiot compared to the guy that only uses plastic. In Europe you can buy Trout by the dozen and fish them for Pike. No wonder the Terrorists shot them up. God knows who fished what in San Berdo...
    I think I see the problem here, you are an Anarchist!!!!!! You don't think you have to obey any law you don't agree with!!!! Trying to compare Freshwater laws to Saltwater is the old joke comparing apples to oranges. In Saltwater fishing chumming with live bait is the only way to fly. In the freshwater no chumming allowed is the law in most places!!!! Yet your basic attitude is, "I do what I want" and don't have to obey any law I don't agree with. That's fine as long as your willing to do the time, to pay for your crime. However, trying to justify it, "is just plain silly."

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I think I see the problem here, you are an Anarchist!!!!!!
    Lol, you always have the knack to hit the nail on the head every single time, Tucky.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Lol, you always have the knack to hit the nail on the head every single time, Tucky.
    It's hard to tell sometimes IF you're being serious!!!! However, let me copy the definition of an anarchist right out of my dictionary. A person who brings about disorder by ignoring rules, duties, or accepted ways of behaving. Does this sound like Ninja behavior????? If it does my statement was probably correct and Seal just fell off his chair again!!!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 12-07-2015 at 06:41 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123