Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Little Bit of Ninja Fishing W/ pics

Too many bitches on this site...long gone are the days where this site was fun....
    That's the reason I don't post anymore....not worth it fighting the haters

Quote Originally Posted by madbass View Post
    Too many bitches on this site...long gone are the days where this site was fun....
    lol yeh its ridiculous. Those who b*tch about C&R being poaching are just pissy cause they cant catch fish.. not my problem though
    Last edited by Jbfish; 10-06-2015 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbfish View Post
    lol yeh its ridiculous. Those who b*tch about C&R being poaching are just pissy cause they cant catch fish.. not my problem though
    Dude, fishing in areas that are off limits, REGARDLESS whether you catch and release, is still considered poaching by California law. Feel free to enter the MLPAs and try the same thing. Lemme know how that goes.

You poached, posted about it, several people called you out. Deal with it. The people who called you out aren't 'haters' and if you continue believing that because you catch and release means you're not poaching, lemme know if you ever get busted and when your trial is, because I'd LOVE for you to use that same reasoning in a court of law. Then it'll be "your problem though."

If this is the mentality that we're instilling in our younger anglers, then I weep for the future.

I miss the days when there were real gangstas posting here....with .45's pointing at you and lots of Ninnnnnnnjas fishing every place they could sneak onto.

Quote Originally Posted by madbass View Post
    Haters and bitches, yep that's where I'm coming from. Know lot's of "ninja's", no problem with them. But understanding the potential penalties I think is important, especially when it comes to the younger generation where getting jobs is tough even without a record, oh and there's that financial consideration if you do happen to get busted by a cop or DFG guy.

Always has been my intent but seems to always get looked at as "hating". Seems to be the way it is these days, no dialogue without hate, really ridiculous.

Seems I read somewhere that four men tried a little Ninja action out at Irvine Lake a couple of summers ago, sneaked in and launched a small boat. Two of them ended up dying and when the dust from that exercise in personal responsibility finally clears, Irvine Lake will be gated and closed to the clean world. I guess the bright side is that it opens up a large reservoir to the Ninja crowd, but hopefully more than a few of those get pinched and live to post about it.

There is no glory in stealing into someone else's property. You can't even call it fishing because it's not. It's poaching, it's illegal and it gives us all a bad image.

BTW, ALL lives matter.

No, it's poaching we're talking about. That one trespasser was there to help another trespasser, doesn't reduce the number of trespassers.
    And the nut cases at PETA have nothing to do with the topic. Why mention them?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    Seems I read somewhere that four men tried a little Ninja action out at Irvine Lake a couple of summers ago, sneaked in and launched a small boat. Two of them ended up dying and when the dust from that exercise in personal responsibility finally clears, Irvine Lake will be gated and closed to the clean world. I guess the bright side is that it opens up a large reservoir to the Ninja crowd, but hopefully more than a few of those get pinched and live to post about it.

There is no glory in stealing into someone else's property. You can't even call it fishing because it's not. It's poaching, it's illegal and it gives us all a bad image.

BTW, ALL lives matter.
    Do you have a source on that? I have not seen it indicated anywhere that those individuals snuck in?

"The men and two others, including Rivera’s brother, Jose Rivera, had fished for about six hours on June 23, 2012, and were heading back to shore about midnight when water began to fill their boat. The 8-foot boat, owned by Flores, was designed for two people, and it had no life jackets or lights. Photos of the rescue operation show Flores’ pregnant wife, Lena, sobbing on shore as recovery teams search the lake. It took several hours to find the men’s bodies on June 24, 2012, after the search was called off that night because of darkness."
    http://www.ocregister.com/articles/l...r-serrano.html

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    Do you have a source on that? I have not seen it indicated anywhere that those individuals snuck in?

"The men and two others, including Rivera’s brother, Jose Rivera, had fished for about six hours on June 23, 2012, and were heading back to shore about midnight when water began to fill their boat. The 8-foot boat, owned by Flores, was designed for two people, and it had no life jackets or lights. Photos of the rescue operation show Flores’ pregnant wife, Lena, sobbing on shore as recovery teams search the lake. It took several hours to find the men’s bodies on June 24, 2012, after the search was called off that night because of darkness."
    If you look at this case on the surface, Irvine lake should have thrown these guy's out long before their boat sank!!! For letting them slide and then disaster struck, does make you wonder if Irvine lake should be given a free pass on the whole incident.

Quote Originally Posted by carpanglerdude View Post
    Poorly worded sentence. Reports indicated that the boat was sneaked in, not the people.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast