Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Mammoth Trip

Default Mammoth Trip

I Took a trip up to Mammoth 8/20-8/26. Fished Mary a few times for nothing both on shore an boat. I fished Rock Creek twice for a few smaller fish. Drove down to Bishop one day and fished Intake II for a few. Finally on 8/24 & 8/25 we rented a boat for two days on Convict (good deal by the way) and did great. WE got easy limits both days and each day got a 2lber. The biggest problem was dealing with the smoke that had blown over from the Hume Lake fire. It was pretty bad. Sorry I don't have photos right now. I don't have my phone as I write this but I will try to get some up later.

Thanks for the report. We have at least 2 pastors on this board ... in addition to you. Mind sharing where your church is?

Default Church

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Thanks for the report. We have at least 2 pastors on this board ... in addition to you. Mind sharing where your church is?
    Billy I pastor a church called Cornerstone Community in Chino CA.

Sorry I never replied. I pastor a church called Cornerstone Community in Chino CA.

Gotcha above ... Thx MUCH

Be blessed!