Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Guide trip thurs catchingsomefish -vongdao-andy topwater terrorizing

Default Guide trip thurs catchingsomefish -vongdao-andy topwater terrorizing

today dave took his brother in law vongdao and his nieces husband andy, neither had fished striper boils before so they were in for a surprise . I got us on them right from the start we had some wild fishing for
    about an hour then it slowed to a steady pace. vongdao is from seattle and is a machinist ,andy is a border patrol officer from Arizona . we worked all my good spots today and got some nice fish. we had to toss a whole lot of superdinks ,then we killed some right at the end for daves wife vong ,for some striper for one fish. thank you dave and the boys for all the fun and laughs and I wont talk about the nock on the melon first thing ,,,,lol,,,,,I did end up with a bump on my head lol..........somebody was getting rieled up early on those badass boils.................

Thank you again Bob.....Andy and Vongdao were both stoked on the boil fishing, the explanations of what, why, and how the stripers do what they do, and how the graph works, and which fish are doing what....They were also amazed at the power of the fish, especially when we had that quad boil hookup, with some of the bigger ones of the day.....They were impressed with the trolling, a few triple hookups, and several doubles.....They both have been blowing up their facebook accounts with their pics, and will have plenty of tales to tell when they get back home.....Sorry again for the er, wakeup call first thing, sheeze.........Dave

OMG!!! Dave lets get Bob out on those boils. I'm game, are you? Had fun fishing with both of you once before, lets do it!!!!
    OFG

il be looking for mr.stripey o labor day.thanx for updates