Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Calico Craze

Default Calico Craze

WOW !!! could not believe it myself Must have been close to a 20 incher at first, then some 16ers too !!!

Nice flat conds, for a change, finally, with a fair amount of bait presence too.

10inch booty,

THIS IS THE 20 incher

ANOTHER ONE MAYBE 19incher

Nice job Daniel. Kinda surprised it took you so long to hit that spot. The whole world has been hammering that stretch as of late so I dipped into a new spot just for elbow room. Congrats on some nice checkers. Big swell on it's way soon so I'm sure that area is gonna go upside down!

Helluva checkerfest Daniel! Gotta love it when the quantity and quality are both there.

Congrats!
    Don

wow quality calico sesh for sure! they fight great in the 16"+ size. great work Daniel!

Default Spots

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    Nice job Daniel. Kinda surprised it took you so long to hit that spot. The whole world has been hammering that stretch as of late so I dipped into a new spot just for elbow room. Congrats on some nice checkers. Big swell on it's way soon so I'm sure that area is gonna go upside down!

Not the spot your thinking of I am Sure

Pm me your spot I and I will PM you my spot, just between you and me

congrats Fishshep! beatiful cali toads! is that a game clip on one of those checkers?

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    congrats Fishshep! beatiful cali toads! is that a game clip on one of those checkers?
    Look closer Edgar. That is the strap for Daniels camera when he holds out the camera to take a pic. The strap goes under the fish...no clip through the gils. Daniel knows better! You can see the clip and strap in some of the other pics as well.
    Last edited by bones; 08-25-2015 at 07:47 PM.

not accusing ) just asking....

Nice to see some Quality Calicos in the reports,and from the surf at that,Wtg!

Cya Tuna Vic