Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 3/4 victory trip pierpoint

Default 3/4 victory trip pierpoint

I am going out this Sunday with a buddy and I was wondering how is the crew and the fishing on this boat. Also is there any coupons for this boat anywhere. Thanks

Perris
    You want to do a 1/2 or 3/4 day trip? I have never been to Pierpoint but I know where to find deals.
    Amazon Local has deals on Pierpoint's 1/2 day trips, check it out........
    http://local.amazon.com/long-beach/B...a-fishing-trip
    Check their daily Fish Counts and previous posts in this column for crew service.
    TTFM

I want to do a 3/4 day trip on the victory. Thanks for the info.

I like the Victory. Have fished a few mondays this year. Earlier in the year, the conditions were tough and the fishing not great...Captain George gave out free re-ride vouchers even though we caught some fish, which was cool! Deckhand Henry is friendly and helpful...there are often a few pinheads on board who mostly fish but are occasionally helpful. Beware of the cook though!!! Younger guy, always has at least one ear bud in from his i-pod and really seems to be pissed off anytime you inconvieience him for a drink or a sandwich...I miss Bob who used to be in the kitchen on Mondays...All that said, i like the boat and will fish it again. I will also add that the fish counts for the days I have been out seem pretty accurate! God bless, Mark

I haven't been on it in a while ,but it used to be a solid boat that gets you on fish.............

Thanks guys