Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opening?

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    We gotta get out there again! My schedule has been jacked this year. Ill hit you up soon.
    I agree. That day you were like the DVL whisperer. Just hit me up whenever you are free. Thanks

They are almost completed with the launch ramp cable anchor block remove that is in the way of the launch ramp extension. Construction should start next month with completion at the end of the year. Then we just need to wait for some water to come in. We are very excited!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	028.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	46923

Can you still drive down the ramp to unload gear when getting a rental???? Thanks....

^^^ yes, but can't park down there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    They are almost completed with the launch ramp cable anchor block remove that is in the way of the launch ramp extension. Construction should start next month with completion at the end of the year. Then we just need to wait for some water to come in. We are very excited!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	028.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	46923
    Thanks for the update. Thats good news.

I can visualize a nice walking trail to rawson's cove from the ramp one day-sad but very possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12