Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opening?

Default Opening?

Anyone have a line on the ramp extension / possible reopening late this year?

Have you checked their website or called? No one would know better then the folks at DVL

Last I heard from the office staff was Nov.

Have they even started on the ramp extension? Last I heard it hadn't even been started. Any word on that?

About a month ago, the courtesy docks were removed at the end of the ramps and the original footers marked with buoys.
    Saw divers working on the outside dock wave attenuators.

Did a fly over on the 8th and no equipment or work was noted, ramp was high and dry. See pics here: http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...VL-recon-today

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    Did a fly over on the 8th and no equipment or work was noted, ramp was high and dry. See pics here: http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...VL-recon-today

DEVOREFLYER,

Thanks for sharing the pictures you had taken on your flyover of DVL. When you first posted them I downloaded them and emailed copies of them to all of the members in my bass club. Some of the guys in the club don't check out the Fishing Networks.

Quote Originally Posted by BassinPLS View Post
    DEVOREFLYER,

Thanks for sharing the pictures you had taken on your flyover of DVL. When you first posted them I downloaded them and emailed copies of them to all of the members in my bass club. Some of the guys in the club don't check out the Fishing Networks.
    I hope to do another flyover next month at a lower elevation and do a complete 360 of the lake. Those pics would be priceless for recon.

Some info is on their Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by Perris_holic View Post
    Some info is on their Facebook page
    We gotta get out there again! My schedule has been jacked this year. Ill hit you up soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast