Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Guide trip tues frank and ty

Default Guide trip tues frank and ty

frank an longtime fnn member and his pal ty who was down here from seattle on vacation did another trip with me . we got them on the troll and on topwater ,no big ones today but lots of action despite all of the lake lice ,thank god the summer traffic is almost over. we had an couple triple hookups and some double hookups on both sides.they loved my kvd's topwater spooks ,so did the pyramid stripers. thank you frank and ty for all the laughs and a full day of fishing.............we gave some fish away today at the end of the day on are way into the channel heading in we found a young latino couple with young children broke down and stuck against the rocks ,we tied up to them and pulled them in frank gave them some fish ,because they had skunked . the young man gave me some gas money at the dock for saving them, it was almost dark and there was no else on the water , the look on there kids faces when frank gave them some fish was priceless.............

Good stuff guys! Nice to share with others, and to help people in distress!.......Dave

Nice haul on the dinks T/O! Love that topwater action! Good thing you were out late, or that family could have been stuck for a while.

sometimes its quanity over quality.........yep they were in a bad place .............3 limits adds up to some fish tacos..........im eating some right now.............