Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SWAT sisters do CARP

Red face

What a wonderful report Noelle, I enjoyed every bit of it.
    Your Dad, Sister and yourself truly brighten this board every time you guys put up a report.
    I just love the passion, enthusiasm, positive attitude and camaraderie that you and your family exhibit.
    It's a constant reminder to me of the "Family, Friends, Fun & Fishing" philosophy.
    I'm so looking forward to seeing all of you at HG7.

Great report, you girls rock.

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    Wow my not so little SWAT sister....What a write up! When your pops told me that you were up in Seattle with the troop I thought "How Cool". And then when he told me that the rest of the family went up to see you I thought "Now that is a SUPPORT team right there". Then He sent me a pic of you with the whole troop in your ballet gear and I thought "How beautiful". Then Pops told me that it took you guys 35 HOURS TO GET HOME ON THE TRAIN and I thought...."That's it....They are all NUTS".......LOL
    Just kidding Noelle.....You and your whole family are quite simply amazing people and your love for fishing and quality family time is second to none.
    What a great report. Beautiful perch and beautiful smiles all of the way around for sure. Keep up the dedication in life and you will truly be rewarded in so many ways. I know for a fact that your dad is so very proud of you and your little sister.

See you soon girl!

God Bless,

Mike

-------<><
    Hi Mr. Mike!
    Thank you for your kind words, I will take them to heart! :) Can't wait to fish with you sometime soon!

Take care and God bless you too,

Noelle

Quote Originally Posted by Haleebit View Post
    Hey Sissy,
    I had so much fun fishing with you and daddy yesterday!
    That big piggy that you caught was super cool.
    Luv ya!!!!!!!!

Love,
    Alexa
    Love you too Lexie Lou!

Quote Originally Posted by efishent View Post
    What a great day, I'm looking forward to fishing with my daughter too- she already likes wading and we're eyeing a pink rod in big 5 for her 3d birthday.
    Thank you for inspirational report.
    Hi Mr. Efishent,

I know that you and your daughter will have a lot of fun fishing together someday! I know that I sure do with my dad! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Awesome job ! Hope you girls are doing well, and good job on showing all these old people where the perch have been (NICE FISH) . The smile on both your faces says it all ! That's my kind of Quality time with the family . HG7 isn't too far away ... just sayin .

Tight lines,
    Edgar
    Hi Mr. Edgar!

We are doing awesome! :) And thank you! Yes! We are very much looking forward to it!

Take care,

Noelle
    _____________________________________••••••••••••• •••••••••••••____________________________
    More replies to come. I have to go to a school function right now. Thanks for your patience
    Last edited by C-life; 08-19-2015 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bachiboy View Post
    Noelle,

That was one heck of a write-up! Very well done and a great job you and Alexa did on the perch. Sounds like it was an awesome family outing to Seattle as well. We're all looking forward to seeing you guys at HG7!

Don
    Hi Mr. Don!
    Thank you! We really enjoyed Seattle and our time there together. I am very excited for HG7!

Take care,

Noelle :)

Quote Originally Posted by murrieta angler View Post
    Well hello Noelle,
    Been a while since someone from your clan has put up a report...
    Sounds very cool that you were able to attend ballet school, up in Seattle.
    How long have you been in ballet?

10 hours at the beach makes for a long day, BUT, when doing something you enjoy, time fly's...
    The look on Alexas' face is great...what big fish was she referring to? Where's the picture?

Well, I guess I will be seeing you and yours in October.
    I look forward to seeing if the girls will step up this year...

Have a Blessed Week,
    Robert
    <><
    Hi Mr. Robert!
    Yes it has been far too long since we have hit the beach! This was the first time we've been fishing for a while! :(
    Seattle was wonderful and I really loved the ballet program I attended up there! It was a real blessing that I was able to attend. I have been doing ballet for about eight years now.

The second to last picture of me with a perch is the one she was talking about. It's not the biggest perch out there but she liked it!

See you at HG7!

Take care and God bless!

Noelle

Quote Originally Posted by surffishingsean View Post
    Hey Girls! Thanks for a great read. Nice to see a report from some youngin's. I thought i was one of the younger people on this forum at 23. Glad to see you guys hooked on fishing at such a young age! Gotta give props to dad! I actually met your father today on the salad. We chatted and fished for a bit. he seems like a great guy. Keep at it girls and the ocean will reward you for all the hard work you put. Glad to see some perch pics. Gotta admit they are fun to catch.

See you all at HG7!! :) - Sean
    Hi Mr. Sean!
    Yes my dad said he met you out at the beach on Monday! That's pretty cool! My dad got us into fishing a few years ago and we really enjoy it! We like to try for other kinds of fish but we always enjoy catching some BSP!
    Looking forward to meeting you at HG7!

Take care,

Noelle

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    nice work, see ya soon!
    Thanks Mr. Tim! Can't wait to see Kelly and Lilah and yourself soon!

Quote Originally Posted by anchor3n1 View Post
    Hi Noelle

I am very proud of you for so many reasons (Alexa too). Getting to hang out and fish with the both of you is one of my great joys in life. Im glad we got to get in a quick trip to the sea before you start school. Keep up the good effort you are making with your family, in school, ballet and especially with God. You are a blessing to many.

Love,

Dad
    Thank you daddy! I love you!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    What a wonderful report Noelle, I enjoyed every bit of it.
    Your Dad, Sister and yourself truly brighten this board every time you guys put up a report.
    I just love the passion, enthusiasm, positive attitude and camaraderie that you and your family exhibit.
    It's a constant reminder to me of the "Family, Friends, Fun & Fishing" philosophy.
    I'm so looking forward to seeing all of you at HG7.
    Hi Mr. Arthur! Thank you! :)
    We are very excited too see you and everyone else at HG7!

Take Care and God bless,

Noelle

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Great report, you girls rock.

Thank you Mr. DR! :)
    You rock too!

-Noelle
    Last edited by C-life; 08-20-2015 at 11:39 AM.

Perch #2 has a parasitic isopod on its tail!

Hi SWAT Sis Noelle,

What a fun read young lady!
    The love you have for your family and friends ... it really shines through your written words!

You sound extremely busy with school and ballet these days... and I'm glade that you were able to spend time with your pops and sis!

Good job on the BSP!

Thanx for the fish report Noelle,

SP Dan <"))><
    Last edited by SP Dan; 08-26-2015 at 08:17 PM. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    Perch #2 has a parasitic isopod on its tail!
    Hi Mr. smokehound

That my dad pointed that out to me once we saw the pictures at home. EEEEEWWWWE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SP Dan View Post
    Hi SWAT Sis Noelle,

What a fun read young lady!
    The love you have for your family and friends ... it really shines through your written words!

You sound extremely busy with school and ballet these days... and I'm glade that you were able to spend time with your pops and sis!

Good job on the BSP!

Thanx for the fish report Noelle,

SP Dan <"))><
    Hi Mr. Dan:

Thank you for your encouraging words. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks at the derby

God bless you,

Noelle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12