Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: fng

Default fng

new guy to the network, not a new guy to fishin'. usually find me at the tower on sunday mornings
    if the tide is right. for you old timers, remember the days when you paid 25 cents to get on the tram at SB pier with your 6 pound sinkers and 15 hook gangions? i sure miss cowcod tacos....
    Jim

yahoo! my lucky number 69 views! my unlucky number 0 replies! i guess with all the closures
    nobody's has seen a cowcod before...

Quote Originally Posted by coors View Post
    new guy to the network, not a new guy to fishin'. usually find me at the tower on sunday mornings
    if the tide is right. for you old timers, remember the days when you paid 25 cents to get on the tram at SB pier with your 6 pound sinkers and 15 hook gangions? i sure miss cowcod tacos....
    Jim
    I think I remember paying a dime for the tram in the 70's. It was a 25 cents to take the OCTD to the Seal Beach Pier from Buena Park!!!! It seems like only yesterday!!! lol

Smile

Welcome to the board Jim, looking forward to your reports.