Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Paper money.

Default Paper money.

Ever get weird stuff written on it, no big thing but find it interesting sometimes. Got this one at Circle K today.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img332.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	108.9 KB 
ID:	46834

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Ever get weird stuff written on it, no big thing but find it interesting sometimes. Got this one at Circle K today.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img332.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	108.9 KB 
ID:	46834
    I remember people used to stamp the "TrackYourDollarBill.com" or something on bills and you'd go to the website, enter the serial number and the location you got it, and it would pull up the entire list of people who had entered that serial number. Sometimes you'd get bills that traveled across the country.

Isn't this defacing government property though?

Got one a couple of days ago with some website on it,glanced at it,then spent it,can't remember or even care what it said,just saying.

Cya Tuna Vic

Hello Old Pud Fisher. I think talk show host Randi Rhodes was suggesting that people do this to money a few years ago. I agree with the message, and it's good to see a bill marked like that. :)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I remember people used to stamp the "TrackYourDollarBill.com" or something on bills and you'd go to the website, enter the serial number and the location you got it, and it would pull up the entire list of people who had entered that serial number. Sometimes you'd get bills that traveled across the country.

Isn't this defacing government property though?
    I got a bill like that and went on the website a long time ago, never did hear anything more about it. Might be in a Mexican drug lords stash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Might be in a Mexican drug lords stash or something.
    El Chapo Guzman?!

:-D

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Got one a couple of days ago with some website on it,glanced at it,then spent it,can't remember or even care what it said,just saying.

Cya Tuna Vic
    WheresGeorge.com Very cool website, kinda nerdy/geeky.