Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I need this question answered!

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    ...your spot is one google search away from being invaded.
    Unless your audience has no idea where to start.

Which is why I mention that a simple photo with no discerning background posted in the Photos/Videos section is mighty appropriate for this type of scenario. (Just don't be an idjit and leave the GPS coordinates on your photo, since that's how I got half of people's 'secret spots' back in the day.)

Send me your spots and I'll send you nudes of my gf.

Ok I've had enough of this!!!! Make your case?????? I'll start with mine, there is a part of your brain that controls paranoia and anxiety. Apparently some people are born with a larger section of this part of the brain. There is a direct link of this part of your brain and Conservatism, since most people on this board are Conservatives that means probably most of you are paranoid. (that's a scientific fact) Now let's use some logic, with the exception of a native trout stream that is never stocked and if you kill the fish they are gone forever. What lake and or secret spot has been ruined by telling other people about it. It can't be some illegal lake or Golf course but a known lake or Regional park. Also explain how a local fishing the lake wouldn't have found this spot just by observation of seeing this spot produce or read about it in Western Outdoor News. Be specific, you can change the name of the lake if you like, but you will be cross examed so be prepared to defend your answer!!! Good Luck!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-14-2015 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Ok I've had enough of this!!!! Make your case?????? I'll start with mine, there is a part of your brain that controls paranoia. Apparently some people are born with a larger section of this part of the brain. There is a direct link of your brain and Conservatism, since most people on this board are Conservatives that means probably most of you are paranoid. (that's a scientific fact) Now let's use some logic, with the exception of a native trout stream that is never stocked and if you kill the fish they are gone forever. What lake and or secret spot has been ruined by telling other people about it. It can't be some illegal lake or Golf course but a known lake or Regional park. Also explain how a local fishing the lake wouldn't have found this spot by observation or read about it in Western Outdoor News. Be specific, you can change the name of the lake if you like, but you will be cross examed so be prepared to defend your answer!!! Good Luck!!!
    Conservatives aren't paranoid because the libs really are out to get us. And our fishing spots. Marley's Secret Spot 1.1 comes to mind ;)
    So keep the special spots to and for yourself for those days when you just want to be alone and if you take pictures, turn off the GPS on your phone/camera and blur the background.

Ok I've had enough of this!!!! Make your case?????? I'll start with mine, there is a part of your brain that controls paranoia and anxiety. Apparently some people are born with a larger section of this part of the brain. There is a direct link of this part of your brain and Conservatism, since most people on this board are Conservatives that means probably most of you are paranoid. (that's a scientific fact) Now let's use some logic, with the exception of a native trout stream that is never stocked and if you kill the fish they are gone forever. What lake and or secret spot has been ruined by telling other people about it. It can't be some illegal lake or Golf course but a known lake or Regional park. Also explain how a local fishing the lake wouldn't have found this spot just by observation of seeing this spot produce or read about it in Western Outdoor News. Be specific, you can change the name of the lake if you like, but you will be cross examed so be prepared to defend your answer!!! Good Luck!!!
    WTH? Define conservative? As many differences between them as between liberals. Is there a larger section of liberals brains that make them more simple-minded? This conservative thinks universal health care is a good idea (single payer), likes guns and weed and doesn't like religion. I wouldn't tell anyone **** regarding bass spots. Illegal meat fisherman have smart kids that know how to do internet searches. Best to keep quiet about it. Saw some undocumented keeping fish 3 inches long at mile square park last weekend. Guessing they were saving them for bait. People do internet searches way more than the read Western Outdoor News. I haven't lived here and fished here a long enough time "be specific". I'm sure the moderator or site owner can tell you the view count of threads on here though.

Etucker giving opinions about mental health, priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Etucker giving opinions about mental health, priceless.
    Actually I'm quoting an article written last year from the front page of the LA Times. They said many "Conservatives" are just born that way!!!! Feel lucky you didn't get that other BORN THAT WAY part of the Brain!!!!! lol lol lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-14-2015 at 10:08 AM.

my secret spot is right between Alaska and Panama

there is a part of your brain that controls paranoia and anxiety. Apparently some people are born with a larger section of this part of the brain. There is a direct link of this part of your brain and Conservatism, since most people on this board are Conservatives that means probably most of you are paranoid. (that's a scientific fact)
    Now let's use some logic...

Quote Originally Posted by WCAngler View Post
    Hello Anglers,

I am a 17 year old dude from West Covina. Didn't know where to post this, so I guess this is a good place, haha.

Is it wrong to keep fishing locations secret? Because I have come across some good areas to fish in that aren't well known, but I'd rather keep them secret. I guess I am afraid that people will go to them and pressure the fish and have a negative impact on the environment by depleting the population of fish.

So, if you came across an unknown fishing hole, would you keep it a secret? Or would you give out the location here on FNN?

~WCAngler
    Pinpoint....Detailed....Accurate location of this spot....Resturant guide for the immediate area....And a list of all acomodations in the area with a rating of quality for comfort and accessability to your spot! This is vital for everone so that we can all have the best time for our money and be able to sit down in comfort and post picts of our vantastic day fishing!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast