Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: “The Bestest Day Ever!” PLUS HG7 Annoucement!!! Save the Date!

“The Bestest Day Ever!”

Ethan is growing up so darn quick ... and it's great to hear about him earning his Orange belt! Yes ... what a bestest day ever .... indeed !!!

Great session report Don! Very nice fish numbers! WTG!

SP Dan <"))><
    Last edited by SP Dan; 08-12-2015 at 07:17 PM.

Default Hg7

Thanks for theHG7 update, been wondering about that ? Thought it would have been in sept.
    Gotta be the biggest yfc caught this year it looks like. !!

Hi Don:

I've been up in Seattle for last several days for a family vacation. I was mostly in a "no screen time" zone.
    so when I jumped on today and saw your report I was wowed for sure You and Arthur made a great haul of it. Well done Don

Ethan is a stud for sure. I know you are proud of his achievment. It times like this that makes being a daddy a joy.

Take care,

Nick

Hey

Nice to see the S.WA.T Team out again looking forward to hit surf with you all.
    Great report Don!

Ram

Love seeing the SWAT pics and reports. Looking good Gents

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    F#@$*! Don!!! Colonel Croaker had the hot stick for sure... Don beached 5 fish before I even got a hit. That's what I get for being too lazy to change my LC pattern. LOL

Maybe I shouldn't have taught you that retrieve...

Lt. Bones certainly redeemed himself the next day with a couple of legal Flatties and more.

Thanks for dragging my butt out there, had a great time fishing with my SWAT Brothers.

Back to hunting Tuna this weekend...

Can't wait until HG7!

Congratulations Ethan on your Orange belt!

Great fishing again with you sir! We were due for a good one together. Not sure if you taught me that technique as much as I stole it! Hope you guys slayed the tuna today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    I have to admit Don. I dont seem to do well when I have to WALK FAR....LOL
    The next day when I had to only walk a short distance I was able to listen to my brain say...."dead stick"....lol
    I missed the memo that the feeesh were so lazy in this warm water and didn't want to chase a bait AT ALL.

BTW.... Tell your boy congrats from me. My three kids made it to their orange belt too in TKD. Man...breaking their first wood was great and boosted their moral. Shortly there after the instructor informed us that we needed to buy all three of them protective gear for the beginning of full contact. My boy was down but the girls....not so much...lol
    Didn't help when dad made them watch a few bouts of the UFC in the octagon. ..LMAO

Hope our bait moves in like last year for HGVII. It's been picking up for sure and it has definitely been in the area. Should be a great time regardless.

Family, Friends, Fun and FISHING!

------<><
    Bait or not, we'll find some fish. Sorry that day didn't work out for you but you more than made up for that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by murrieta angler View Post
    Dang I miss those sessions with my Fishing Brothers!!!
    You absolutely nailed em Don.
    I hope you guys didn't tear Mike a new one too badly...

Mike, where's the report and pics?

Brother Arturo, good to see you hitting the salt again.

Don, I did get your text and I will fish with you this weekend, as I now have lots of time on my hands.
    I just lost my $250k project. City wanted another $1million in extra site work done and owner told them, in a kind way, to go #$%^ themselves...

I might head out for an overnighter tomorrow night and try to get one of your brothers Big BFT, that *******...

Love the picture of Ethan with his Orange Belt....I bet your smile was bigger than his...
    Take care Bro and I'll see you this weekend,
    Robert
    <><
    Thanks Robert and thanks for meeting me down in your neck of the woods this weekend! Good luck this week if you make it out. Go get em!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Nice Checkers. Thanks for the pics.
    DR
    Thanks Martin!

Quote Originally Posted by jaggerbub View Post
    Congrats to the little guy on his belt! I'm looking into starting my boy up in some form of martial arts soon. Nice session on the water too!

Hopefully Oct 3rd sticks... This event will finally fall on my day off work. Can't wait to make this one. Been itchin' to go to one since I've joined fnn.
    Thanks! We're pretty sure it's gonna stick but the guy was supposed to contact me this past Thursday and still hasn't said a word. It should be set though cuz he said it's marked on the calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by iLLest View Post
    Ohhhh my, that water is absolutely perfect!
    Glad to see my SWAT broskies out there nailing some nice quantities of fish.
    I wonder what kind of surprise Mike has in store for us!
    Could it be, a striper!? or better yet, a yellowtail? another 40+ hali? OR EVEN BETTER, ANOTHER BLACK SEA BASS?
    The suspense! hahaha

Cant wait for HG7 to come around, I need to catch up with alot of my bros.
    ROBERT, WHATS UP MANNNN!

Congrats to your kiddo Don, I was in karate back in the day when I was 8-9, made it up to blue belt, I still have it I think lol.
    Thanks Frank! Looking forward to hanging out again.

Quote Originally Posted by surffishingsean View Post
    Great session for sure! good job showing up your swat bros. You really put the hurt on those checkers Don!! Can't wait to meet everyone at HG7!!

Many congrats on your son's bestest day ever! - Sean
    Thanks Sean! Seems like you've been having some pretty dang good days yourself lately. Keep it up man. We'll see you at HG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by simijab View Post
    whoo hooooo HG7!!!!!!!!!! cant wait!!!!!!!! oh yeah great report
    The LC-bean king is ready to go again I see.

Quote Originally Posted by remington View Post
    The best picture in that report was hands down of Ethan, great job dad!

Hope to see you this weekend Don, let me know what AO you're thinking and I will be there!

Kelly
    Thanks Kelly! Sorry we couldn't swing a session together this weekend but we'll try another time soon!

Quote Originally Posted by SP Dan View Post
    “The Bestest Day Ever!”

Ethan is growing up so darn quick ... and it's great to hear about him earning his Orange belt! Yes ... what a bestest day ever .... indeed !!!

Great session report Don! Very nice fish numbers! WTG!

SP Dan <"))><
    Thanks Danimal! We have REALLY got to get back in the surf together soon. Looking forward to watching you slay em out there!

Quote Originally Posted by fishshep View Post
    Thanks for theHG7 update, been wondering about that ? Thought it would have been in sept.
    Gotta be the biggest yfc caught this year it looks like. !!
    We tried September but someone beat us to it...all booked up. The YFC is a little deceiving. Nice fish but not as big as the pict looks.

Quote Originally Posted by anchor3n1 View Post
    Hi Don:

I've been up in Seattle for last several days for a family vacation. I was mostly in a "no screen time" zone.
    so when I jumped on today and saw your report I was wowed for sure You and Arthur made a great haul of it. Well done Don

Ethan is a stud for sure. I know you are proud of his achievment. It times like this that makes being a daddy a joy.

Take care,

Nick
    Welcome back Nick! I am definitely one proud papa!!!

Quote Originally Posted by saltman View Post
    Hey

Nice to see the S.WA.T Team out again looking forward to hit surf with you all.
    Great report Don!

Ram
    Ram-man!!! See you in a couple of months brotha! Been too long!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Love seeing the SWAT pics and reports. Looking good Gents
    Thanks Rooster! Hope you can join us for the fun at HG7!

nice session guys!! i need to get my feets on the sand again....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12