Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Are there any Kitties in the oasis rd /pinon hills Aqueduct??

Default Are there any Kitties in the oasis rd /pinon hills Aqueduct??

Going to make it my last mission to fish it for cats before summer ends?
    I was able to accomplish two missions already this summer.

#1- Hit up Silverwood( hiked down from highway Chemise) at night 7-12pm and caught a catfish and didn't get my car broken into,didn't get bite by a snake attacked by a mountain lion. I had to beg for this one because my Gf banned me from night fishing here after i made the mistake of bringing her with me one night and hiking back to the car at 2:00 am

#2 I fished Fairmount Park - Riverside for the first time last night 6-9 pm and actually caught two catfish with three other good bites.Wasn't expecting to catch anything so i was proud of myself!

#3 oasis rd /pinon hills Aqueduct???? If i can catch at least one KITTY out of here i think this would be the hardest.
    Has anyone had any luck catching Cats in this area?

Lol! I've got no info for you about Piņon Hills, but I am pretty sure Fairmount at night is more sketchy that Silverwood at night.

I actually went back to Fairmount for the second time this past wed night from 6-12am, a lot of sketchy people out until i decided to leave. I felt like i should of left a lot earlier but couldn't leave without getting . Got some bites but no fish reeled in but i caught a turtle! Does that count??

sent you pm