Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mon guide trip ofg-lori-aidan mr stripey never had a chance

Default Mon guide trip ofg-lori-aidan mr stripey never had a chance

two great regulars on the boat and a grandson ,had a day of wild striper action. it was kinda of fun fighting threw the superdinks to get to some keepers ,some greencarp were at the wrong place and wrong time . being smart and having patience on the boils got us some nicer units . being able to run the right colors ,speed and depths gave us wfo action ,throwing back two for every keeper..........thank you chris and lori........and that shad dippin is right around the corner.................

Awesome haul T/O...great memories for the little guy...

Way to whack em Bob.....That looks like a day of nonstop action, good to see OFG back in action again!.................Dave

Hey Dave good to see you. Anytime you want to split TRIP WITH TO LET ME KNOW AND WE'LL DO IT (fish for the haters). WE had a blast and its always the best day fishing with TO. BOILS all over the place, loved it and many fish to prove it. Aiden had a blast, fell asleep soon as he got in the car. We fished him hard and he was complaining of his sore arm. THANKS TO felt good to be back on the water. OH, and thanks for the red stuff lol...
    OFG

Holy bloody decks of death! Is that cordwood or stripers?

Quote Originally Posted by P.A.W. View Post
    Holy bloody decks of death! Is that cordwood or stripers?
    Who's gonna clean all them fish ? We made bait Saturday, killed it. Where were you ? See ya.

That post is to T.O.

I don't fish sat much until the lake lice leave , but some times I have to because its when my clients have the day off ,where did you make the bait ,you can send a p/m............

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    I don't fish sat much until the lake lice leave , but some times I have to because its when my clients have the day off ,where did you make the bait ,you can send a p/m............
    Across from the spot you showed in November, but out more toward the main lake. I might be up there again Saturday.

uh I sure cleaned a lot of fish.......smoked a bunch, fried a bunch, and froze a few for next week. The red one got rolled in sesame seeds and seared.
    OFG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast