Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 3/4 day boat

Default 3/4 day boat

looking to go out any good intel on boat or landing? thinking of seaforth or h&m any imput is much appreciated

H and M. Malahini. I was out last last month. 1 yellowfin and 9 yellowtail. Great capitan and great crew as well
    Last edited by Cadillyak; 07-31-2015 at 10:55 PM.

Thanks for the info I'll def check them out

Check out the counts and go with the one that is catching the most.
    My personal favorite is the San Diego, out of Seaforth Landing.
    Their numbers have been off of late, but the Captain tries his hardest to get you on the bite.
    Good Luck,
    Robert
    <><

Like most of us, "we don't live in San Diego!!!!" So a 3/4 day boat in San Diego is a suicide run. What I mean by that, you have to get up at 2:00 am and you don't get back home til 9:00 pm with no rest in between. If they had bunks on 3/4 day boats that would be great, but they don't. However, some overnight boats squeeze in a 3/4 day tuna run after they do a 1 1/2 trip. (they have bunks) Last year in August and Sept the fish were so close that made a lot of sense with good results. The Grande from Point Loma sportfishing did that last year with good results and has already put up a schedule to do it again this year. The fishing isn't all that great yet, but I'm hoping for better things to come.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-01-2015 at 10:09 AM.

Where can I find the schedule for grande did y see it in their webaite

Quote Originally Posted by dbfishing View Post
    Where can I find the schedule for grande did y see it in their webaite
    I saw it on 976-tuna.com. I'll give you the dates. 8/18 8/20 8/24 8/28 8/31 9/2 9/4. If the fishing get's really good, more boats will do the same thing so pay attention!!!! lol

Thanks etucker I was actually looking to go out the 11tg and 18 so might have to give that a shot appreciate the info