Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cecil the lions death.

Default Cecil the lions death.

I think that is just a horrible thing, what do you think about that. He might as well killed him in a zoo, big bad hunter.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	66368c011f8257489273321d85be2c6cf425a78e.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	46721

this is a tough one most cat hunts in Africa are baited hunts and targeting certain Cats that are either causing issues with the public , very old animals (to help a younger cat take over a pride) .. this Case is very Fishy as the Guides alone only charged 50,000 on a hunt like this . these hunts are usually 2x that much and the guides are supposed to partner with a Park Ranger for the duration of a big cat hunt and they help to ensure you hunt the correct animal . It appears this outfit did none of the sorts , even though they had all the proper documents those can be forged and poaching is a huge issue in Africa .. untill further details are released and we know all , it is hard to call .. Sad indeed

Meh.....

Yeah that is kind of crazy, never thought of it that way.

also read conflicting reports on his brother jericho. one group said he was killed after cecil was and another person says jerichos gps tag still showing he is alive.

I have no problem with hunting and have done my share of it in my day. Just sayin I think its sad that Cecil is dead he was a popular cool cat.

we need to start arming lions!

Not so fast guys, two sides to every story, breaking news:

Gary the Gazelle is Dead

Turns out, Cecil the Lion was no choirboy. Photos have surfaced of Cecil in the act of killing and eating Gary the Gazelle. Gary was a favorite of both locals and visitors at Zimbabwe's Hwange National Park, where he delighted onlookers with his trademark leap, while clicking his heels. Gary was 12 years old and leaves his beloved wife, Greta Gazelle, and their 8 (unnamed) offspring. Gary's long-time friend and confidante, Zeke the Zebra said, "A lot of people are crying over Cecil lately, but, let me tell you, I've lost a lot of friends and family to him. He was an animal. I won't be crying no tears."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	46730

CHICAGO MURDERS
    2015 DEATH TOLL : 262

Big numbers, nobody cares.
    Cecil is 1 Lion, major news story.

btw....jericho still alive and well.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast