Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cecil the lions death.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    DS you can get your Lion meat here. http://www.czimers.com/largegame.html

ps: I am still waiting for my flag you didn't welch on me did you?.
    Damn Lion steaks for $25.95 a Lb. That's sure expensive, I remember shopping at Crawfords Market El Monte with my dad in the 50's and he bought a can of cooked Rattlesnake meat. I shared it with him it kind of tasted like chicken.

yep..you can hunt giraffes legally too. had picked up a load from a taxidermist in nebraska heading to a cabelas last year....he had a skin patially done of a giraffe. was neat to see all the work he does. also a pic going arround facebook with a feamle hunter with a giraffe she killed

Quote Originally Posted by DEVOREFLYER View Post
    ps: I am still waiting for my flag you didn't welch on me did you?.
    No problem dicksauce.

You still gonna parade it on MLK Boulevard and take pics?

Or are you gonna take pics with your local BBQ?

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Is this some sort of justification for the hunt? If we don't get to hunt them the villagers will? So luring a lion out of a "preserve" should be an acceptable practice? If this logic had any validation then a "preserve" would have no meaning, correct? Shoot um all their a menace!

This logic is beyond my ability to understand and just sounds like talking points to justify the kill, this type of attitude is helping to drive the anti hunting crowd.
    Boy that's funny because I understood the logic of Edward46 perfectly!!!!!! (I must speak the same language that Seal never could understand) lol Why put up with lions if THEY weren't a cash crop!!!! The same example close to home, In a perfect world, "I'd get rid of every coyote that lives in my city." (damn cat eating vermin!!!!!!) I'm a cat fancier and I stress out every day as soon as the sun goes down!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-05-2015 at 06:59 AM.

In the past 3 years over 100,000 African elephants have been poached Nobody bats an eye Probably because lions are cute And elephants are big and ugly

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Boy that's funny because I understood the logic of Edward46 perfectly!!!!!! (I must speak the same language that Seal never could understand) lol Why put up with lions if THEY weren't a cash crop!!!! The same example close to home, In a perfect world, "I'd get rid of every coyote that lives in my city." (damn cat eating vermin!!!!!!) I'm a cat fancier and I stress out every day as soon as the sun goes down!!!!!
    Apparently you have some brain interuptus problem, not surprised based on years of following your insanity on this website. Lions are in most areas a species that has been over hunted and or being encroached upon by humans. Because of this there is the need for these places they call preserves, following me so far numbnuts? Luring said lion out of these "preserves" is bad and illegal. Umkay? So comparing using scent or other attractants for fishing to luring a lion out of a protected area is bad. Umkay?

Got it now oh dimwitted liberal friend?
    Last edited by seal; 08-05-2015 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Apparently you have some brain interuptus problem, not surprised based on years of following your insanity on this website. Lions are in most areas a species that has been over hunted and or being encroached upon by humans. Because of this there is the need for these places they call preserves, following me so far numbnuts? Luring said lion out of these "preserves" is bad and illegal. Umkay? So comparing using scent or other attractants for fishing to luring a lion out of a protected area is bad. Umkay?

Got it now oh dimwitted liberal friend?
    I've got a good response for you, but I need to go get some fishing line on my reels for tomorrow's ocean attack!!! I"LL BE BACK!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I've got a good response for you, but I need to go get some fishing line on my reels for tomorrow's ocean attack!!! I"LL BE BACK!!!!
    Yes string up those snoopy poles with 2lbs test fluro that I'm sure you use for those tuna, much like using a pellet gun for killing mountain lions or whatever your previous claims were on this website.

Kumbayah my brother!

Let me first address my knowledge of Lion hunting in Africa. Many years ago I thought about going on a Lion & Leopard safari to Africa. After checking into things, I decided it wasn't much of a FAIR CHASE HUNT and not for me. For those who don't hunt, Fair chase means if the animal can run faster and longer then you they can get away. Animals in Africa fall into 3 categories. On a preserve where tourists can take all the pictures they want, followed by a game ranch or out in the wild. Most of the hunting now a days is done on a game ranch. (what's a game ranch???) It's a ranch that can vary in size from very small to extremely large, but the key ingredient is, "it's completely surrounded by a game proof fence to keep all the animals in." Another words it's a canned hunt!!!!! The animals can't escape, so it's more or less a sure thing. The other African animals, you know the ones that run wild. In many cases they don't exist any more, because the locals when out and shot them for being a nuisance. Hence our now famous Dentist, thought he was hunting some wild Lion. When in reality there isn't very many hunt able wild Lions left and got himself in big trouble by being taken in by a bunch of con artists posing as professional hunters.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-05-2015 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    I think that is just a horrible thing, what do you think about that. He might as well killed him in a zoo, big bad hunter.Attachment 46721
    Plenty of people, not many Lions.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast