Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Fish Cat float tube $90.00

Default Fish Cat float tube $90.00

I am selling my burnt orange Fish Cat for $90.00. Its the older model and i will add pics tonight. It has 2 new bladders that were replaced last season. It has quite a few miles on it and it has seen better days, but it floats great and i have spent countless hours on it catching fish. I did cut of the straps that hold the seat up to make it easier to lean back and relieve myself.

If you are looking to get into float tubeing and dont wanna break the bank or you want a couple of spare bladders and an extra tube, here is a great buy.

still available
    Last edited by jeepinkal; 08-01-2015 at 03:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepinkal View Post
    I am selling my burnt orange Fish Cat for $90.00. Its the older model and i will add pics tonight. It has 2 new bladders that were replaced last season. It has quite a few miles on it and it has seen better days, but it floats great and i have spent countless hours on it catching fish. I did cut of the straps that hold the seat up to make it easier to lean back and relieve myself.

If you are looking to get into float tubeing and dont wanna break the bank or you want a couple of spare bladders and an extra tube, here is a great buy.
    You disgust me Good , sir ... as a float tuber myself for over 25yrs i have never once did that in the water ... good luck selling your pee tube

Quote Originally Posted by Misfitdog View Post
    You disgust me Good , sir ... as a float tuber myself for over 25yrs i have never once did that in the water ... good luck selling your pee tube
    Who said anything about peeing?
    Last edited by jeepinkal; 08-01-2015 at 02:59 PM.

Where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by the killa fish taco View Post
    Where are you located?
    Silver Lake, NE LA, but I work in Long Beach so I can meet around there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Misfitdog View Post
    LOL! I was thinking the same thing.