Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Bones in Bu' + Extras ! (Thanks Arthur!) 7/29

Default Bones in Bu' + Extras ! (Thanks Arthur!) 7/29

First off i really want to Shout out Wingnut/Arthur. My last report i had a rusted tape and he offered to send me some. I accepted his offer and to my surprise, the box was rattling. Opened it up and he sent me. 2 LC's, Strong hooks, hookguards, and 3 fiberglass tape measures. I can't be more appreciative. Good karma is coming your way brother. Thanks!! I Owe ya

So i get out and the swell intervals were much more consistant than i anticipated. My plan was flawed. New plan was to mess around at a new AO and it payed off. The wind was around 7 mphs. Salad wasn't too much of an issue.

To my surprise the first bone off the year washes up after a speed head shaking battle. The bones are back!!!!

Got another! shark bait!

Extras: had a little vistor in the garden the other day.

Followed by a great summer harvest today. also picked about 15 squash and zucchini! the garden is doing great! All Organic of course. Check out how this one was two.

Thanks for reading everyone, hope you all have a great week! - Sean
    Last edited by surffishingsean; 07-29-2015 at 05:11 PM.

Yeah that Arthur dude is sneaky like that,,,
    Good job getting the bonita on the LC's.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Robert
    <><

Gotta love it when that Santa guy sends things and it ain't even Christmas yet. Nice going in the bonies. Things are looking up for our upcoming HG event. Hope you can make it out for that.

Don

Yeah...... That's my bro Arthur in true form. The guy has given me literally 100 LCs not to mention various reels and other goodies. Even a few fishing licenses years ago because we used to fish every weekend. The guy has a heart of GOLD for sure. What he does for the HG derby participants is literally off the hook. When God created Arthur he definately broke the mold.
    Good job on the bonito Sean....keep up the reports young man.

Nice bone hookup wit the LC. Congrats!

Hi ya surffishingsean,

You've experienced first hand, the pure generosity with-out a catch from our SWAT Commander Wingnut.
    Arthur has a huge heart and a stronger passion to always pay ahead.

I have also been on the receiving end from Arthur and his extremely generous gift boxes. He is one-of-a-kind!

Use the gear in good health and good luck out there!

See you at HG-7.

SP Dan <"))><

Thumbs up

Great job Sean... I got my first Bonito out of the surf last year.

I like gardening too, very therapeutic.

See you at HG7.

Whats up Sean,

Nice baby tuna you got there. Keep up the good job!
    I see that you hit up the Bu often, good choice there buddy. There are some nice fish in that area.

Also, thats a nice package of goods you received there. Interesting how I cant find ANY LC's in the MS Anchovy pattern yet Arthur has a stockpile LOL But thats Arthur for ya man, he's like no other. When I received a similar package a couple of years back, it changed me for the good, I'll just say that. Pay it forward my friend, you'll be surprised how many lives you can change.

Tight lines bro.

Great report Sean! Receiving a package from Arthur is like opening a box of chocolates, you never know what to expect.....

I landed my PB halibut from the beach with a special gift Arthur blessed me with. Fish the LC's Arthur gifted you, trust me.... they catch giants!!!

Kelly