Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Hello again

Default Hello again

I'm Steve, I used to post on this site years ago, since 2006. Faded away, now I read your posts and think that this site needs more people posting reports. I'm looking forward to contributing to this site in a positive manner. Fish pics soon

Default Note to self

70 views no comment, this site isn't what it used to be and I'm going to add instead of take from this site. I was gone but I'm back now. You don't know me now but u will

Quote Originally Posted by Ssortasober View Post
    70 views no comment, this site isn't what it used to be and I'm going to add instead of take from this site. I was gone but I'm back now. You don't know me now but u will
    Welcome back!!!! Why don't you tell us what kind of fishing that you like to do???????

My wife and I fish salt and freshwater, this year we fished Isabella a couple of times, skinner, silverwood, Laguna niguel, got on that yellowtail bite this year. Got 2 boys who never stay home when we go, this year the wife got a 23 lb pb yellowtail, I got a pb largemouth at 8lbs at izzy. Years not over yet, I want a DD striper. There's great info on this site from usually the same guys. I hope to add to it.

Smile

Welcome back Steve, have fun!

I hear you steve,,,my bud just posted a recon trip for a kids event coming up in the near future,,,,,Hes got more PMs for info then replies,,,o well were still here posting reports trying to share info and trying to have some fun,,,,id love to see more posters,,Welcome.

Theres a cpl of events in oct if your interested,,

The Hunting for Giants and the Junior Striper Slam,,,,

If your interested//

TRAIL BLAZER

I was interested in taking my boy to the Juinor striper slam, but it's October 4th. My Cleveland Browns are playing the Chargers in San Diego. I'm going, I haven't seen a live game since the Rams left town. TB I got a lot of respect for u, you're always posting reports, I plan on doing the same

Kids event is on Saturday Game is sunday If your interested

TRAIL BLAZER