Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: strange fish in the surf

Way to go trolly! The "f....ing trollmiester" texts came flying in as soon as you posted. Gotta love it!

Congrats!
    Don

Congrats on a RARE lineside from the suds sir ! Gonna wear my lucky, team 57 trollmeister tshirt out on my next session , maybe the "LUCK" or "SKILL" (whichever you prefer lol) will pass on to me
    Menq qich enq bayc mez hay en asum LoL

Tight lines Sir !

Chris you da man!

WWO

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Menq qich enq bayc mez hay en asum LoL
    I think either Edgar just coughed up a fur ball or he is talking dirty to ya Chris

no bones it was good words in Armenian.i have been fishing everyday since for around a hour after work.--not one bite not even a perch.last night no salad at all in Hermosa-.the nice thing water feels great and warm and nice eye candy walking the beaches.the only thing I do not understand-one rod out on a long rod holder baited down-while im fishing the lucky craft on the other-people will not go around the rod.they cant miss it has 20 pound test and they walk right on it.well I guess times change ,when I moved to 229 Longfellow in 1968 and surf fished a lot.thanx for the good words everybody.

Nice catch Chris and congratulations..
    Shoot, now you don't have to go to Diamond Valley any more for your striper fix....
    Take care Bro,
    Robert
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    I think either Edgar just coughed up a fur ball or he is talking dirty to ya Chris
    Cough... Cough... @hhhm , one of those sayings.

WTG Trolly, keep at it and get that DD with your name on it!

TD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12