Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: strange fish in the surf

Default strange fish in the surf

my buddy mark and his son droped there car off for me to work on yesterday at sevem thirty in the morning.they went surf fishing for a hour and a half and caught some sharks.when they pulled up they said come and see this fish it will not fit in the ice chest-o my god[17 and a half pound striper.it was hard to get back to work.soon as I got home went 11 minutes down the road and casted a white lucky craft wingnut had given me--thanx Arthur--casted for 13 minutes with no hits,the whole time talking to my self saying this was a waste of time -now this was my first surf fishing session of the year.merry christrmas and happy new year--casted weigh out slow retieve and mr.lucky craft was peeling brand new 12 pound test.i couldn't show off no body around.after 10 minutes I got him in.little over 7 poumd striper 23 and a half inch long-picture to follow--thanx Arthur again.i think ill have a cheeseburger now

Let me be the first to say it......F.........ing Trolly
    . Classic brotha.......OMG

Thumbs up

OMG, Trolly gets a Striper out of the surf... I'm retiring from surf fishing!

Awesome job Chris, proud of ya!

*&%$#@ Chris!!!

im so proud of you chris..........thanks for the phone call and the insiders report............now get back out there and catch me another one...........

Great report my brother. Always love when you call me up and give me the on the water reports. So pumped for you Sir Troll A lot.
    Forgive the nidity

Red face

Awww man, that looks like one of the Striper that you buy from 99 Ranch Market.

Put some clothes on Chris...
    C'mon bro, there are women and children that frequent this board.

Just messing with ya my friend... well done on the Lineside out from the surf. I'm totally jealous.

The Armenian Medical Association now has confirmed that a diet of Stripper.......ummm....errr...STRIPER is the best zero carb diet for Preggo Type 2 diabetes syndrome.
    HEY....I recognize that front porch.

----------<><
    Last edited by bones; 07-25-2015 at 05:48 PM.

Great catch. I wonder if the SW ones taste the same as the FW ones ?

Congratulations Buddy!

The phone call was classic Trollmeister excitement. I knew your first fish on the Lucky Craft was going to be a memorable one!

no they don't D/R...............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast