Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 7/25 or 7/26?

Default 7/25 or 7/26?

The daughter (16) decided that she would give ocean fishing a go, since we only have her one more weekend I figured I would give a shot to see if anyone had a few (3) spots this weekend... No smokers... Just looking to get on something that bites - but really just wanting to have a good time. Willing to help as needed and have own gear! Party boats are just not going to give her a good experience that will make her want to do it again...

Not much action on this form for hitching a ride, BDoutdoors.com has a really good reputation for that kind of thing but not many will have room with all the tuna out there right now. Also a lot of those guys aren't kid friendly. you might want to look into renting your own skiff from harbor boat rentals. there is always the piers and the sand too. can't go wrong with a pack of 2" camo sand worms on a light C-rig. I spoiled my Fiance with all the action perch fishing and now that's the only time she ever goes with me anymore. I hope you get her on some fish, I wish I could be more helpful.

Great advice, I had not been there to know that place. Just looked them up on line and found them thanks to you... I appreciate you taking the time to bring it up and give some advice!