Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Dana Rea Memorial/Catfish Co/op

Default Dana Rea Memorial/Catfish Co/op

This thread isn't about new lake rules, save that for the other thread. This is the Annual Dana Rea Memorial Tournament and Team57 Catfish Co-Op. This is a yearly event that Irvine Lake generously puts on in honor of the Godfather of Team57 Dana "Fisherman57" Rea! Big D's Smokin Butts will be BBQing for $10 per plate. Bring a pot luck side dish. All are invited, bring the whole family out for a fun day.

URL=http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/5150fishn/media/DANA%20MEMORIAL%20TOURNEY%20FLYER_zps99fxbefq.jpg. html][/URL]
    Last edited by 5150fishn; 07-22-2015 at 12:01 PM.

Good to see this up as a sticky thank you Wingnut

Thank you Irvine Lake for continuing this yearly tradition in honor of Dana Rea....see you guys at the lake!

TD

I had hoped to be there this year, but my boss says I need to be at work on the 22nd. I hope everyone has the fun I can't that day.

Quote Originally Posted by JHDucky View Post
    I had hoped to be there this year, but my boss says I need to be at work on the 22nd. I hope everyone has the fun I can't that day.
    We'll try to put a few cats on the deck for you while you handle business JHD! (Wait would it help if I wrote your boss a note?! ) The guys and I try to get out there as much as possible...shoot me a PM if you want to meet up another time.

TD