Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: aquaducts near orange county

Default aquaducts near orange county

Hi does anyone know the closest aquaduct to oc is? I Have Never fish in a aquaduct before and thinking about tliving it a try.

Also does anyone know if it's safe to fish there as I do not know how to swim lol.

It's safe as long as you don't slip and fall in. Wear a life preserver. I would guess the closest would be in Hesperia/Phelan in the high desert top of Cajon Pass.

inthezone i live in lancaster if u make it out here to the av ill teach u what i know and some good spots. but best bet is drive to bakersfield every cast is a fish haha

hey SoCalB3AST im in agua dulce and looking to try the ducts pretty soon. would you private message me a spot or two to try? never fished the ducts before and want to take my son out.

It's better fishing in south of Bakersfield area. Pretty much any spot before the water gets pumped up the mountains. I fished closer to where the 5 & 99 splits. Like off of maricopa hwy. I was using chicken liver so I can catch stripers and cats but I pretty sure you get hits off of artificial. Another spot was I think lost hill road more north off the I5. good luck.

Also, I can't swim either but just be aware of your surroundings and don't trip. If the slope looks slippery, then don't get on it. Some areas of the canal are steeper than the other so it depends.