Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: DVL launch

Default DVL launch

I'm waiting outside the gate with my banded boat. This tropical storm should have the lake full in no time! Lol.

lmao. It's gonna be a long wait.....

Lol, I have a box of canned food that I was going to donate to charity, I'll be by the day after tomorrow to drop them off to you bro! Maybe next week I'll bring my Coleman bbq and cook you some hot dogs and beans...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 07-19-2015 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HawgZWylde View Post
    Lol, I have a box of canned food that I was going to donate to charity, I'll be by the day after tomorrow to drop them off to you bro! Maybe next week I'll bring my Coleman bbq and cook you some hot dogs and beans...
    Haha, I was thinking if we have a good ol happy days style sit in we will eventually force them to let us in.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    Haha, I was thinking if we have a good ol happy days style sit in we will eventually force them to let us in.
    Getting in's no problem, but getting on is. I know a spot where you can still launch a boat. I'm sure the water dept. and DFW still launch there. Now if we can just find some way to bribe our way into that club...