Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: T/o gets his tuna kill on and some big ones die

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    what about the trout.....the catfish.....the lmb's......the smb's.........the crappies.........the bluegills..............
    Lol...... I totally forgot!

Now that is a nice slay bob. Represent quartz hill and tell hardcore this site misses him......

Hardcore outing Bob. No doubt Corey's timing and your fish seeking knowledge paid off for you guys. Nice deck boots by the way....LOL

my boots and tackle box are buried in my tackle storage shed bones ,im so damn senile I couldn't find them .the grip treds on my nikes work good for no slip and holden the tuna still while I pen them to the deck............

hate to break it to you Robert but ive caught tuna since I was 9yrs old ,,,,,,and me and cory found the fish we got up just near daylight and started the hunt ,we both watched the graph and all surface activity and the birds ,cory likes me cause I have eagle eyes compared to corys vision,and besides all I do all the time is read the fraph on my boat looking for bait and schools of fish. im not one of these guys who sits on there *** and waits for the captain to put them on the fish ,im a captain who works hard every trip finding fish, the big one is the biggest off there boat in two yrs and I should landed three others but that's fishing......................................thank you jeff youre posts they have been getting me excited about the tuna bite

Nice fish regardless.
    I saw Coreys videos...
    Robert
    <><

yep but you weren't there.....that part of the video is after 2hrs of trolling watching for sign ,the graph ,and the water temp rise nearly 2 degrees ,then we saw surface fish and stopped , then we fished a 5 acre spot of action..............
    Last edited by TroutOnly; 07-19-2015 at 04:45 PM.

What a day Bob. You guys were on fire.

Corey on fire ! 1 Min 42 seconds to the gaff. The action starts at 2:30.

D/R cory eased down on the throttle as we saw marks close to the surface till we saw a big school at about 25ft down and we stopped ,most of the schools were hanging deeper, all the fish had there stomachs filled with the red crab............

yep but you weren't there.....that part of the video is after 2hrs of trolling watching for sign ,the graph ,and the water temp rise nearly 2 degrees ,then we saw surface fish and stopped , then we fished a 5 acre spot of action..............
    I was out there.
    From 3:50 till 5:00 in the evening..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast