Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Official Hate-free Dog Thread

My wife's lap dog that we adopted from the animal shelter, she was so skinny then but look at her now. Her name is Penny. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9FF_3876.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	46713
    Last edited by old pudd fisher; 07-29-2015 at 10:17 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	comet1.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	46714Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1030013.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	46715
    this is comet. he is not your grandma's lap dog. he is a wild eyed ball of fire. he loves to go anywhere and do anything. he is a rescue from spark rescue in santa barbara. he was on his way to the pound so i agreed to foster him. he is a great dog. i saw him on craigslist with many other dogs and when i read his story i wanted to help him.
    his biggest problem is that he gets sea sick. he will do better with a trout or bass fisherman. i prefer to fish the local islands.
    he needs companion ship so he should be in a home where there is always someone home or with another dog. he will do well with a larger dog. he seems to push the smaller dogs around. (but not vicious at all. he is fearless. if i confront him he is game on. but still not vicious. also he should be kept active. he loves to follow me on my bike.
    i would love to keep him but we have 3 dogs already and the wife says no.
    just do me a favor. if you or your friends get a dog check the pounds and the dog rescues and even craigslist and rescue a dog. they need us. too many people breed for greed and it is sickening. somewhere i read that 1400 dogs a day are put down. i am not sure if that is state wide or county wide or nation wide but it is pretty sad.
    comet has been discarded. he has been let down. he would never let you down.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	46729, Bandits bathtime

Bandit, does not look to happy but bet he smells better and feels better...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123