Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: bass fishing

Default bass fishing

how is it right now? since the closure of dvl i am looking to find water anywhere i can and i'm sick of going to perris...

Big Bear is fun, I do pretty good with tubes, jigs and creature baits. Nothing big, some small/large mouths to 3lbs. unfortunately I have not fished it this year, might want to call and find out the ramp situation with the low lake level.

JDS-13

Quote Originally Posted by JDS13 View Post
    Big Bear is fun, I do pretty good with tubes, jigs and creature baits. Nothing big, some small/large mouths to 3lbs. unfortunately I have not fished it this year, might want to call and find out the ramp situation with the low lake level.

JDS-13
    thanks for the info bud, i appreciate it.

anyone been there lately? Im going up there in a couple of weeks for my annual trip! Whats up with the bass spawn and the trout bite?

I love Big Bear for warm water fish. The bass spawn in May, but bite up into November. Oh, and did I mention smallies! Throw in the crappie and the beautiful pumpkinseed sunfish, you can't beat Big Bear. Good luck and post up some pics of your trip.

i dont know how the fishing is but i went there a week ago and the water level was extremely low