Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: O.C Change up/ just out of curiousity

Default O.C Change up/ just out of curiousity

Usually it is fishing this area from a low to a high, but this day figured,
    why not try it from a high to a low :idea: or deal with the waves in N. SAMO area. Not much of a bait presence,and overcast with Drizzle, but
    waters were around 68 degrees. Had another little run in with the same
    resident, who put a "Private Property" sign up (was always there ) but he came out to tell me not to fish by his house, so got his address this time, and going to send him a letter this time, with the DFG. Code "2009"nothing
    negative, but to the point legally. trying to learn and take some VIDS on my
    camera, so hope it comes out Ok this time ?

Last edited by fishshep; 07-09-2015 at 03:52 PM.

Man you're the spotty killa! I say we all get together and go have a fishing party at the fellas beach and show him what's up!

Default Fishing party

Quote Originally Posted by bassmeister View Post
    Man you're the spotty killa! I say we all get together and go have a fishing party at the fellas beach and show him what's up!
    was thinking to give the guys address by PM,s to anyone who might want to send him a letter,since he threatened to
    call the police, I just reluctantly moved because I did not want the police cutting into my limited fishing time Even though
    he was wrong and the police could not really do anything. You know though what you said, the site founder of an internet site called "Our Malibu" did just that

Hi ya Daniel,

I believe that extending courtesy to the gentleman along the edge of his property (High Mean Tide Line) will go much smoother in the long run for you ... once he gets to know you like the rest of us have! Give him a chance and show him your best side rather than fanning his coals of anger.
    Educating him politely ... may be received by him with more of an "opened-hand" jester .... rather than with his fist's being clinched.

After all ..... he probably invested quite a bit of $ for this water front home and he probably didn't expect to have anglers standing out side his bathroom window first thing in the morn.
    Probably shocking to say the least.
    Why not invite him to join you, fish a few sessions together, teach him a few of your skills and become buds!
    What do you have to loose?!?! He'll probably invite you back ... again and again!

Maybe you could also pick up an extra "free" copy of the Reg's for him.
    Bottom line Daniel ..... you have all of OC , Samo and BU to fish-in and you really don't need the 50-ft adjoining this guy's property to have a good time fishing.
    Unless of course you are into a principles battle with this guy! Life is too short my friend.

What can I say ... another great day of slaying the SBB Sir!

Thanx for the fish report with pic's! I'll see ya at HG-7.

SP Dan <"))><
    Last edited by SP Dan; 07-10-2015 at 12:04 PM. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by SP Dan View Post
    Hi ya Daniel,

I believe that extending courtesy to the gentleman along the edge of his property (High Mean Tide Line) will go much smoother in the long run for you ... once he gets to know you like the rest of us have! Give him a chance and show him your best side rather than fanning his coals of anger.
    Educating him politely ... may be received by him with more of an "opened-hand" jester .... rather than with his fist's being clinched.

After all ..... he probably invested quite a bit of $ for this water front home and he probably didn't expect to have anglers standing out side his bathroom window first thing in the morn.
    Probably shocking to say the least.
    Why not invite him to join you, fish a few sessions together, teach him a few of your skills and become buds!
    What do you have to loose?!?! He'll probably invite you back ... again and again!

Maybe you could also pick up an extra "free" copy of the Reg's for him.
    Bottom line Daniel ..... you have all of OC , Samo and BU to fish-in and you really don't need the 50-ft adjoining this guy's property to have a good time fishing.
    Unless of course you are into a principles battle with this guy! Life is too short my friend.

What can I say ... another great day of slaying the SBB Sir!

Thanx for the fish report with pic's! I'll see ya at HG-7.

SP Dan <"))><

Yeah that,s true, I don,t need the spot in front of his house, but I am going to tape the reg,s on his front door, and the law that sites
    his possible fine for "Impeding" a fisherman , as it relates to the LIE that his "Private Property" sign says. Right is right, and wrong is
    wrong, a lie is a lie, and the truth is the truth, I don,t respect people according to how much money they have or their status in
    life,but according to how they treat others.Nevertheless, I won,t be fishing in front of his house anymore,unless the other
    fishing forum site guys want to have a little "Fish- Off" in front of his house !!! JUST KIDDING !
    Last edited by fishshep; 07-10-2015 at 01:19 PM.

Never mind.