Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Dana Wharf Fury Full Day to Catalina 6/30/2015

Default Dana Wharf Fury Full Day to Catalina 6/30/2015

The lil bro and I decided to do a quick trip after seeing all the reports coming in that the yellow tail fishing is off the chain right now!!! So we went down to Dana, I have always liked the crew on their boats. Loaded up and took off from the bait tank around 530. I didn't realize it would take over 3 hours to get there, I don't know if the Fury is a slow boat or is dana is just that much further. But anyways we had a great day out on the water, I caught 5 small guys maybe ten pounds each and he caught 3 around the same size. I lost two one being a fatty!!!!!! took me down and snapped me off on something down there. My little bro lost two also, only because he was using his bass stick with 10 pound test hahahaha. It was a great day bass fishing was amazing if you threw on a big hammer!!!! I had to jump on it with my bass stick when the yellows were not around, it was non stop!!!! so fun!!! At 2 stops I would say it went WFO on the yellows!!!! everyone was hooked up!!!! complete chaos as you all know. we had a lot of newbs on the boat so it was kinda frustrating with crosses and lines going every where but it was a great day!!! Glad to finally make it out this year. Guess that's about it. if you wanna see some pics check these links out. God bless!!!

https://instagram.com/p/4lLX-ttcUg/?...by=just_be_rad

https://instagram.com/p/4lLFt7NcUG/?...by=just_be_rad

ill see if I can get my go pro vids up

WTG!!! Sounds like an awesome day on the water!